• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Hixx

I got repeatedly accused of hacking in cod2 on pc so I moved to consoles so I could level the playing field

kb+m is for people who are bad at using their hands

Clegg

Think we might see Nani on the left and Valencia on the right for the derby. Kagawa didn't play well enough against Leverkusen to warrant a start against City. Rvp and Rooney up front, Carrick and Fellaini in the middle and Jones, Rio, Vidic and Evra ad the back four. Smalling to cover rb if Jones isn't fit.

GorillaJu

Here's a revelation: FPS is a shitty ass genre with only a few decent games in it, and playing it with a keyboard and mouse is tantamount to three wispy men having their way with you, instead of three burly ones.

Here's a revelation: FPS is a shitty ass genre with only a few decent games in it

jaDA8f8.gif

Hixx

Here's a revelation: FPS is a shitty ass genre with only a few decent games in it, and playing it with a keyboard and mouse is tantamount to three wispy men having their way with you, instead of three burly ones.

a bad opinion isn't a revelation, it's fairly normal around here

bud

the best console fps i've ever played is mw2.

why did they take out rust? that was the perfect 1 vs. 1 map. ;_;

I only play cheap Steam games nowadays, and FIFA. Been playing System Shock 2 and FTL, both are awesome.

I do want GTAV though. I will probably wait for a next-gen port.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

15 years ago FPS was amazing. There were amazing single player games like Jedi Knight, Deus Ex, Quake 2, NOLF, GoldenEye, just brilliantly designed games. FPS these days is all about corridors and 'press A to awesome' set pieces.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
CoD* killed the FPS genre. Killed it and then shat on it.

*I was gonna say Halo too, but Shake Appeal, Arnie and KidA are into it. :p <3
Only if it's made by Obsidian :(
Oh yes! New Vegas was BRILLIANTTT!

Are they still making games? They always seem like they're one flop away from bankruptcy.
KuGsj.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

That's pretty cool.

You should have asked him to consider coming out of retirement and back to Partizan, our whole team is Inter level of shit :p

Wait, so he's actually good?

He said he was injured or something.

FootballFan

crash team racing > mario kart.

fight me if you disagree.

Seriously that shouldn't even be argued. CTR is the king kart racer.

I am kart racing master(addict) from Dreamworks SSK, Speed Freaks, Jak X: CR, Sega All Star Racing, CTR, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, F1 Race Starz, Toy Story Racer etc

CTR is the best.

edit
I see most of you here agree, on gaming side everyone is just all "lolz Mario Kart shits on ctr".

FootballGaf :')

faridmon

crash team racing > mario kart.

fight me if you disagree.

I disagree, but I won't fight you.
You'll probably break my leg.

Seriously that shouldn't even be argued. CTR is the king kart racer.

I am kart racing master(addict) from Dreamworks SSK, Speed Freaks, Jak X: CR, Sega All Star Racing, CTR, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, F1 Race Starz, Toy Story Racer etc

CTR is the best.

Jak X was Bullshit. The rubberbanding got very ridiculous and the game very hard to begin with. Fuck that game

and no CTR is not the king.

Splatt

Wait, so he's actually good?

He said he was injured or something.

Compared to any player from our team he's Pirlo and Pogba rolled into one
with a splice of Vucinic :p

I thought he retired, I didn't really follow him after he left us :D

sohois

15 years ago FPS was amazing. There were amazing single player games like Jedi Knight, Deus Ex, Quake 2, NOLF, GoldenEye, just brilliantly designed games. FPS these days is all about corridors and 'press A to awesome' set pieces.

Well, we did get Spec Ops: The Line recently, that was good. Though not really for its game design.

The last really interestingly designed FPS was probably the original Crysis.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
dat incredible female in your avatar

Also he's right.

I think Destiny is gonna restore my faith. Bioshock was good. Dishonored doesn't count I suppose.
DEUS EX:HR!

It restored my hope in gaming and nicotine gum.

Compared to any player from our team he's Pirlo and Pogba rolled into one
with a splice of Vucinic :p

I thought he retired, I didn't really follow him after he left us :D

Hohoo nice!
3AQmK.gif

Top Bottom