• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yen

Kharma or any of you pc bros, need help, kinda hard to explain the problem lol.

When I right click something(only on the internet browser(firefox)) all the words become extremely tiny and the box just is one big mess.

Works fine on desktop, word etc.

help.

It's so f'ing annoying.

Here is what it looks like:

UfMmugc.png
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

FootballFan

You should've created a thread about it and got a few people banned.

"dude google.com, like"

I have 0 threads, can't risk doing a batigol. Mostly pretty quiet outside this thread.

I did see someone with 1000+ threads created the other day. How??!

K1LLER7

Off topic:

Got my contacts :D

Didn't take so long to get them in, but taking them out was more difficult than completing a souls game.

Thankfully Eyes feel good, slight watering, but will take a while to get used to them.

Off topic:

Didn't take so long to get them in, but taking them out was more difficult than completing a souls game.

Thankfully Eyes feel good, slight watering, but will take a while to get used to them.
Carefully wedge your thumbnail under the edge of the contact and you can pull it out easily. ;)

sohois

Off topic:

i was never able to get them out after putting them in; in the end i just opted for the laser eye surgery instead

justjohn

Was there any significant gaming news from tgs? Checked the gaming forum but nothing of note there.
Wasn't sony supposed to unveil their occulus rift version?

Meier

1 Suikoden 11 Germany JIN 113
2 Meier's Manic Mancs USA abellwillring 111
2 Swances Sexy Squad Canada Swance 111

JIIIIIIINNNN!!! *shakes fist*

Top Bottom