• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

Decent first matchday.

City bros.

fist_bump_shawn_gus_psych.gif

Yen

Off topic:

Got my contacts :D

Didn't take so long to get them in, but taking them out was more difficult than completing a souls game.

Thankfully Eyes feel good, slight watering, but will take a while to get used to them.

One time I couldn't get a contact out and a doctor in A&E had to take it out with a giant hook. I don't wear contacts anymore.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Entering this weekend's fixtures, Tottenham have had the most shots in the top flight (59 excluding blocked) and have allowed the fewest shots of any team (7.3 per game) this season.

We've improved on a lot of last season's issues already, so much better defensively with our new midfield. 7 games played, 1 goal conceded.

Quiche, take Cahill the fucking clown off there.

lol at Mourinho trying to blame Basel's winner on Demba Ba

Cahill is a CB version of Kyle Walker.

WJD

How fucking awful have the last few waves of juniors been - especially on the gaming side? I mean, Gaming in general has turned to shit the past 6 months or so, but the overall quality of posts in juniors is just... I can't remember it being this bad before.

edit: Of course that post is directly after a junior's. No offence intended to the good ones!

How fucking awful have the last few waves of juniors been - especially on the gaming side? I mean, Gaming in general has turned to shit the past 6 months or so, but the overall quality of posts in juniors is just... I can't remember it being this bad before.

edit: Of course that post is directly after a junior's. No offence intended to the good ones!

Yeah I said this to Meier a few days ago. The majority have been fucking awful Youtube quality posters.

Clegg

Yeah I said this to Meier a few days ago. The majority have been fucking awful Youtube quality posters.
Guys stop.

you'll make Batigol cry

bobito

Banned

I think it has to do with gaf being alot bigger then it was in 2006 (when I used to really like gaming gaf) so it attracts lots of idiots. Will calm down in about 3 years when the consoles are more established.

After the stupid GAF documentary I'm not surprised the last batch of juniors have ruined the gaming side.

Speaking of bad posters though, to me, the worst have to be the ones that rush in a thread and pull a one liner joke and bail out. On top of my mind they have to be Wario and the guy with the Newman avatar.

I was thinking maybe the ones that rush to make a thread but those help spread the news.

bobito

Banned
Hindsight can be unfair though, I remember all the free demi shit, it's rape time etc.

But the 1up podcast threads were the best.

WJD

I think it has to do with gaf being alot bigger then it was in 2006 (when I used to really like gaming gaf) so it attracts lots of idiots. Will calm down in about 3 years when the consoles are more established.

Aye, I'm hoping it's just a wave of next-gen hype that'll pass fairly quickly. Hoping.

bobito

Banned
Aye, I'm hoping it's just a wave of next-gen hype that'll pass fairly quickly. Hoping.

It's weird thinking about it now, but gaming used to be really really good.

I don't know if it was that I liked video games more at the time, I was young or it just genuinely was better. But it did seem alot better then.

I'm a little bit addicted to GTA :(

Just spent half an hour doing a mammoth triathlon, which you don't even win money for. Also spent a while in the shooting range getting everone's stats to 100 ven though shooting is a piece of piss regardless

Got some ideas for GTA:Online

1) We designate on person as an unarmed target, who has to wear bright clothes. We give thm a target area in which to hide and survive for 15 minutes, while the rest of us armed with only melee weapons and sniper rifles, and no radar hunt them down. If possible, in a thunderstorm :p

2) We all race ATVs to the top of Mt Chiliad, shunting eachother off the sides

Top Bottom