• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

TheIconizer

Neo Member
Hey guys,

I finally got my hands on PES 2014. Can't wait to see how Fox Engines works on the PC. I hope it's as good as I expect that to be...Or else!! :)

oLuajV6.jpg

Request again, pulga :)

L1NETT

Favourite recent albums have to be by either The Wonder Years or Touché Amoré

Hank the Pigeon!

Their album this year was fucking awesome as well, up there with EOTS for AOTY. (lot's of abbreviations there)

---

Finally got GTA, let's see what all this fuss is about then.

Carbonox

I'm a little bit addicted to GTA :(

Just spent half an hour doing a mammoth triathlon, which you don't even win money for. Also spent a while in the shooting range getting everone's stats to 100 ven though shooting is a piece of piss regardless

Got some ideas for GTA:Online

1) We designate on person as an unarmed target, who has to wear bright clothes. We give thm a target area in which to hide and survive for 15 minutes, while the rest of us armed with only melee weapons and sniper rifles, and no radar hunt them down. If possible, in a thunderstorm :p

2) We all race ATVs to the top of Mt Chiliad, shunting eachother off the sides

That reminds me of that one Jean-Claude Van Damme/Lance Henriksen film where Henriksen hunts people for sport - if they get away successfully, they make bank.

Edit: This bad boy: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107076/

faridmon

We don't even have S2 in Germany yet. :(

At least we got the CHVRCHES album before the US/UK.

Edit:
Does anyone know how that Sleepy Hollow TV show is? I'm tempted to buy the Pilot.

Really? That is weird

Glad I am not considering getting their album then

S2 is way better than S1, if they happen to show it, you will have a great time. I can't emphasise enough on how good this series is.

faridmon

We pretty much always get (British) albums a few days early. They release on Friday here in Germany, whereas they release on Monday/Tuesday in US/UK.

Can't wait for S2. You're making me even more excited.

To be fair, I rarely get an album day 1 (or even Week 1) so I don't mind. But good for you on that. Aren't albums generally cheaper in Germany as well?

jtb

Banned
Prisoners was so good. Fincher-esque, which is about the highest praise I could give it, I think. Gets a little shaky in the third act, but I was pretty impressed with how well the whole thing came together.

The trailers don't spoil anything beyond the opening 30 minutes or so.

faridmon

No idea. I usually buy my music on iTunes these days, where it's 9.99€ (which I'd say is the normal price for new albums), but you can (often) get it cheaper in stores. I rarely buy music day 1, except for my favourite artists. In this case I just came home from vacation, saw that it was already available and thought "Oh well, why not, might as well get it".

Haha, it exactly opposite here in UK where Albums are usually way more expensive in stores than online. I buy from Amazon and its way cheaper online. The annoying thing is when stores have exclusive tracks and makes you buy it again just for couple of songs, ala Jagwar Ma' Howlin

Salvadora

Santi could be back in time for Napoli. Massive boost for Arsenal. Player is hopeful, Podolski should be ready about the same time.
Podolski returning in early October would be incredible given the early prognosis. We heard that he wouldn't play again in 2013.

Both would give us the extra umph we need off the bench (or starting). It means we can finally rest players, thank God.. Call me crazy but I'd rather have Podolski back for the Napoli game than Cazorla, he offers a real clinicalness in the box that we need. We can't afford to miss (Ozil's) chances.

Ramsey's ascension has given us another goal output too, which I'm delighted about.

sneaky77

Prisoners was so good. Fincher-esque, which is about the highest praise I could give it, I think. Gets a little shaky in the third act, but I was pretty impressed with how well the whole thing came together.

The trailers don't spoil anything beyond the opening 30 minutes or so.

That's good to know.

I went to see Riddick last night, I am glad they decided to go more to Pitch Black type Riddick. I have always liked that character for some reason though

Slizz

Keep getting sucked into GTAV sessions..... Online is hopefully going to be amazing. Can't wait to just run around golf clubbing people.

Liverpool
suck

But I should be promoted for what I did to Wilbs. He has to wear that Shelvey avatar. I deserve a promotion!

You deserve to be hunted down like a dog. You can be the first target in the Great Hunt :p

Anywhere in the square kilometre with the peak of Mount Chiliad in the centre, wearing nothing but your boxer shorts :p

@Hixx, he essentially built the PC for me :p

@PQ, fuck rushing through GTAV for the pile of shite that is FIFA

Batigol

Banned
Dudes, isn't it like a scientific fact that Abbey Road is the best Beatles album? Science and everything.

My brother is talking some shit. Sgt. Pepper my ass

Top Bottom