• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

LTWheels

3 full backs on the bench...

The only other thing I can think of is that we are going 3 at the back with Sakho and Henderson as wingbacks.

Messi

tumblr_mmylfo0u1v1s2dtcbo1_500.gif

Wilbur

Banned
PL line ups

Liverpool: Mignolet, Toure, Skrtel, Agger, Sakho, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Aspas, Moses, Sturridge. Subs: Brad Jones, Jose Enrique, Alberto, Sterling, Ibe, Kelly, Wisdom.

Southampton: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Lallana, Osvaldo, Rodriguez, Lambert. Subs: Kelvin Davis, Steven Davis, Ramirez, Ward-Prowse, Cork, Chambers, Hooiveld.

Newcastle: Krul, Debuchy, Coloccini, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon, Sissoko, Cabaye, Anita, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Remy. Subs: Williamson, Gouffran, Elliot, Marveaux, Tiote, Sammy Ameobi, Dummett.

Hull: McGregor, Elmohamady, Chester, Davies, Rosenior, Livermore, Huddlestone, Quinn, Brady, Graham, Aluko. Subs: Bruce, Meyler, Boyd, Sagbo, Harper, Faye, Proschwitz.

West Brom: Myhill, Billy Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Mulumbu, Morrison, Amalfitano, Sessegnon, Sinclair, Anelka. Subs: Popov, Yacob, Rosenberg, Camp, Lugano, Anichebe, Berahino.

Sunderland: Westwood, Celustka, Diakite, O'Shea, Colback, Johnson, Gardner, Ki, Giaccherini, Borini, Fletcher. Subs: Altidore, Ba, Cuellar, Mannone, Ji, Cattermole, Mavrias.

West Ham: Jaaskelainen, O'Brien, Collins, Reid, Rat, Diame, Noble, Morrison, Nolan, Jarvis, Maiga. Subs: McCartney, Tomkins, Collison, Vaz Te, Adrian, Taylor, Petric.

Everton: Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Barry, Naismith, Barkley, Mirallas, Jelavic. Subs: Robles, Heitinga, Oviedo, Deulofeu, McCarthy, Lukaku, Stones.

Labadal

Don't like our starting XI. Toure at right back is worrying. I don't think Aspas should play behind the striker.

Hope I'm wrong and we do well.

Wes

venison crêpe
"West Brom and Sunderland played out a 2-1 Baggies win in February of this year - just 9 of the 22 players who started that game start today, and one of them (Sessegnon, of course) is playing for the other team."

Arnie

The league fucking loves a one nil this season.

Yet another here. Bring on four at the back. Then Mouball.

Grit. Dogged. Turgid.

GorillaJu

I'd like to see him on the wing. Henderson/Lucas midfield and Gerrard behind the striker.

I don't think Gerrard has the quickness required for that role anymore, and Henderson isn't daring enough. Aspas is a good player, he's not played to the extent of his ability, no question about that, but on ability and style I think he's our best fit there. Maybe Luis Alberto, but he'll do well coming in as a sub later and pressing.

Wes

venison crêpe
CLEAN SHEET BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOW!

tumblr_mhnrfiD6xs1s2oj64o1_500.gif

I'm going to make myself a victory sandwich. I'm thinking half a baguette and a cider.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hate to say it but Hughton's in trouble. Norwich desperately lack attacking quality. When Snodgrass is your best creative player, you're in the shit.

Top Bottom