• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

The minis are surprisingly awesome, reverse spins into the other direction are smooth as fuck.

Bagsy getaway driver as well because I'm pretty fucking good. Give Sleepless a sniper rifle and make him stay well away from us all.

Can't wait to send Sleepless flying off of the Chiliad mountain trail on an ATV

It'd be cool if we could all skydive outside a store, hit it, and escape in a lorry. Can you climb onto cars while they drive, or do you fall off?

Guys I can't

Because apparently I'm a very bad at judging these things:

Th3rlnol.jpg

I was cooking for myself and a few people, but I suppose I put in a bit too many noodles and they ended up absording all the water and formed this gelatinous blob and I had to cut it with a knife to eat it. Any tips to avoid this embarrassment in the future would be much appreciated.

I just can't

Wes

venison crêpe
Group vote time, voting ends at 6pm

Should the Moyes Boys in competetive events

a) Wear what you want
b) All wear the same
c) All wear the same style, but choose your own clothes

I'm thinking c)

Everyone in suits and hockey masks, driving souped up SUVs

D) Everyone in underpants and snorkelling goggles.

Wilbur

Banned
As long as we all have beautiful beards I am ok.

Can't wait to send Sleepless flying off of the Chiliad mountain trail on an ATV

It'd be cool if we could all skydive outside a store, hit it, and escape in a lorry. Can you climb onto cars while they drive, or do you fall off?

I got all my characters rocking beards, its delicious. What do you guys normally dress them in? Michael I go topaz suit, Franklin cargo shorts and a basketball vest, and Trevor his usual dirty white t shirt and some camo pants.

Think you just fall off the car, especially when it turns corners.

Fuck this is my GOTG by a long distance, one of my absolute favourites ever. 32 hours so far, 41% finished. It's incredible. And we've still only got half the game.

I got all my characters rocking beards, its delicious. What do you guys normally dress them in? Michael I go topaz suit, Franklin cargo shorts and a basketball vest, and Trevor his usual dirty white t shirt and some camo pants.

Think you just fall off the car, especially when it turns corners.

Fuck this is my GOTG by a long distance, one of my absolute favourites ever. 32 hours so far, 41% finished. It's incredible. And we've still only got half the game.

I dress them all smart, even though its out of character for Trevor.

Michael, Topaz suit, clipped hair, full beard, tinted aviators

Franlin, charcoal shirt, black jeans, two-tone sneakers

Trevor, charcoal suit, full hair

bjaelke

Confirmed #LFC side: Mignolet; Toure, Sakho, Skrtel, Agger; Gerrard, Lucas; Moses, Henderson, Aspas;

Enrique dropped for Sahko. Wow.

Confirmed #LFC side: Mignolet; Toure, Sakho, Skrtel, Agger; Gerrard, Lucas; Moses, Henderson, Aspas;

Enrique dropped for Sahko. Wow.

Weird, Enrique was alright against Swansea. Wonder if this is the beginning of Rodgers pushing him out of the team to get a replacement in January. Or is he afraid of Sakho making comments to the press if he doesn't have him in the team every week? Or does Enrique have a knock?

Or is he trying to get Sakho acclimatised, and thinks it less risky to have him do it at LB than at CB?

Arnie

I'm happy for Sakho to get minutes at left back. It's the Toure at right back that I'm a bit dubious of. Aspas needs to take his chance today. Especially given Alberto's hat trick midweek.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That's a wacky Liverpool back 4. Do we know which players are being moved to full back?

LTWheels

Wait, just realised Toure is playing as well as Skrtel and Agger. Why not play Kelly at RB if he wasn't impressed with Wisdom?

They keep saying that Kelly isn't ready yet for first team football... After being out for a year it seems they are afraid to rush him back in. I'm not sure if he has even played a full 90mins for the u21s yet.

Arnie

That's a wacky Liverpool back 4. Do we know which players are being moved to full back?
Fluid back four. No actual positions, just Kolo barking orders on the fly.
They keep saying that Kelly isn't ready yet for first team football... After being out for a year it seems they are afraid to rush him back in. I'm not sure if he has even played a full 90mins for the u21s yet.
He did against Sunderland.

Hixx

Vaughan isn't in the squad
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Westwood

Celustka
O'Shea :(((
Diakite
Colback

AJ