• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

now to watch the Saints bending over Liverpool. oh glorious day.

tumblr_inline_mkat88ySCg1qz4rgp.gif

Labadal

I don't think Gerrard has the quickness required for that role anymore, and Henderson isn't daring enough. Aspas is a good player, he's not played to the extent of his ability, no question about that, but on ability and style I think he's our best fit there. Maybe Luis Alberto, but he'll do well coming in as a sub later and pressing.

Maybe you're right. I just hope Cout comes back soon. If not, Suarez could play there.

Wilbur

Banned
Hughton looks pissed. He'll be in trouble if they don't start picking up points, he's far too conservative considering the players they have.

Good win for Villa, clean sheet as well!

3Sixty

2013-09-21%20at%2014.32.png

Suggestions

Manzukic v Schalke
Strurridge v Southampton
Rhodes v Huddersfield

Don't gamble anymore but I thought I'd tip this to anyone interested here

It's not that great. Odds always shorter than other bookies extra money is a non return free bet

LOL oh wrong thing. Yeah I saw this today it's not bad

a 3 teamer, hein?

2 from the same league even, hein?

Parma, hein?

Ozil

Those are the three teams I try and watch every weekend.

Born just down the road from Arsenal, My Dad is from Parma so I have always had a soft spot for them, but Juve have always been my preferred Italian team since the mid 90s.

Gibbo

Really like how Newcastle is looking these past 3 matches. If we can hold on till Jan without injuries- I think we might do quite decent this season.

Edit: Remy scores

LTWheels

we are going to be in trouble without no proper fullbacks. We can't properly play it out from the back, and Mig's long kicking is not that accurate.

Meier

Remy has been fantastic for Newcastle. I know if I bring him into my FPL team he'll turn to shit. How much are you prepared to offer me to do so, Hixx?

Top Bottom