• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

bud

mata:

SSuLuAJ.gif

;_;

Firstly I'll say that I have disabled AddBlock on NeoGAF. Now, with that out of the way, I just came across a website and AddBlock blocked a whopping 34 adds on that page.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It is as good as over. I do not see Fulham scoring in this one. I hope I am wrong.

Fulham's only hope was the clean sheet, Chelsea are not like Arsenal where you can get a wacky 3-3. Either you keep them out or you lose.

Who are the fucking idiots telling Mikel to shoot? Someone tell me the last time he had a shot for us that did anything but be wasteful. Jesus. All that space to move the ball on, wasted for a chance of glory.

Mourinho's teams are so boring to watch

Just like Mancini at city, WTF would you play with two DMCs in a home game against Fulham. There has been absolutely no creativity in midfield. Chelsea are crying out for a Spaniard by the name of Mata. He might be available in January.

It was 1-0 for Cagliari in the 89th minute.

FT: 2-2. :lol

Dam, I stopped watching to focus on the Chelsea game. Thought Cagliari had it wonㅠㅠ

Edit: Delio Rossi needed that point. I would not have put him down for much longer if they had lost that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kasami is so bad, no strength and no guile. Fulham are in the shit if Berba doesn't start firing soon. Too many washed-up players in this squad.

Top Bottom