• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Ray Hudson makes every game so fun to watch. Listening to him do the Barca game is great. I hope he is doing Roma vs Lazio tomorrow so I can listen to him describe Totti beautifully. If he is I will have the Arsenal game on mute.

oQm15SO.gif
Mikel has now scored more goals this season than Torres, Ba, and Eto'o combined
oQm15SO.gif

BEAST

3Sixty

Caught some highlights thoughts:

- Boruc, up there with the best in the league for shot stopping.

- Lovren there is a reason we have conceded 2 goals this season. He is it. Great goal too.

- Great run from Shaw for his chance.

Salvadora

Arsenal have just as much chance as Chelsea now.

Not because Arsenal are particularly title worth, but everyone in the PL are pretty average. really would not surprise me to see Chelsea finish 5th again.
I agree.

I'm not seeing a gulf of difference between the top sides at the moment (in terms of quality).

I agree.

I'm not seeing a gulf of difference between the top sides at the moment (in terms of quality).

The real difference comes when you got a paper thin squad which all of a sudden forces you to play Bendtner, while most of the other top teams got loads of players for every position.

Suen

The real difference comes when you got a paper thin squad which all of a sudden forces you to play Bendtner, while most of the other top teams got loads of players for every position.
I think you should start to appreciate Bendtner more, he helped Juve win the league.

Torres has only scored one more goal than Bendtner in the league in 2013.

Gotta love that Chelsea depth.

Pedro finishing like Neymar should have.

Penalty!!!!!

Salvadora

I agree with that too.

You can't be challenging for the title with one fit striker playing 3 matches per week, it just isn't feasible. But I'm not afraid of any teams this year like I have been previously.

Suen

you fucking pricks, can't even score a penalty. Valdes must have taken Messi's drugs, there's no way he'd become this good just after one summer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So Mata is too weak defensively to play under Mou but Sneijder wasn't?

There's something rotten in Denmark, and this time, it ain't WoodenLung.

Salvadora

Gibbs has made the UEFA UCL team of the week.

Very well deserved. He is sometimes still caught out of position, but he's came on leaps and bounds in the last year. So, so glad his injury troubles appear to be behind him.
BUToBK8IMAAbtt7.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Mourinho's post game interview was brilliant. Not only does he hold his own mic, he looks directly into the camera and asks: worst start ever? I look at the table and there's no one in front of us.

I love this man.

Top Bottom