• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sky: Ogbonna, Isla & Llorente could all be starting against Verona tomorrow.

I'll cry tears of joy.

and most likely tears of regret after the final whistle.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
im just, im watching Chelsea, and they will very likely win, but I have no idea what their tactics are, and the players seem confused too, so many errant passes, no flow whatsoever.

It's an amalgafusion word, Bungie. It multiplies meaning.

i-wanna-see-the-receipts.gif

edit: weirdly searching for that gif brought me to a post by kharma on another forum

Showaddy

What the hell has Mourinho done to Chelsea? They looked better under Di Matteo. I mean they're bound to win this at some point but...

faridmon

I think Chelsea is nedding Torres to do something because so far, the strikers haven't done anything. Both Eto'o and Schurrle have been supbar.

Wouldn;t it be awesome if you could hire a co-pilot, hover above where you want, rapel down, complete your objctive and either get back in the helicopter, or have him fly off while you get away another way

Would've made the
Fort Zacuda infiltration
better at least

edit:lol, thought this was the GTA thread

sneaky77

im just, im watching Chelsea, and they will very likely win, but I have no idea what their tactics are, and the players seem confused too, so many errant passes, no flow whatsoever.

Defend and counter based on what Mourinho has been doing for yrs now.

Maybe he doesn't realize there's no Ronaldo to the rescue here.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm glad Parker is playing well for Fulham. He's not doing his pirouette move so much.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Defend and counter based on what Mourinho has been doing for yrs now.

Maybe he doesn't realize there's no Ronaldo to the rescue here.

If he is playing a counter attack game versus a team with a sole Striker dead set on defending then all hope is lost.

Wouldn;t it be awesome if you could hire a co-pilot, hover above where you want, rapel down, complete your objctive and either get back in the helicopter, or have him fly off while you get away another way

Would've made the
Fort Zacuda infiltration
better at least

That mission was bollocks. I tried to me clever and jump the fence by the mountain in my car, and I got shot to pieces.

Tried driving through the main gate and I left with barely a scratch.

arkon

Would've made the
Fort Zacuda infiltration
better at least

It might as well be.

I almost want to buy the game. Fuckers.

Is Mata the answer?

Well the answer is not playing two DMCs at home to Fulham. At least Mata can link the play between the front four and the defence. I thought he was the second best player in the league after van Pursestrings last year.

I hope he keeps sitting on the bench and then comes to Juve in the Winter :D

Would've made the
Fort Zacuda infiltration
better at least

Wait, it isn't?

Suen

we are not letting them
I've seen approaching your penalty box several times now and it's as if they don't give that extra push to break through the defense. Their whole front looks out of sync, no coordination whatsoever.

edit: oh look, they finally tried!

That mission was bollocks. I tried to me clever and jump the fence by the mountain in my car, and I got shot to pieces.

Tried driving through the main gate and I left with barely a scratch.

Yeah. I drove all the way round thinking there must be something more than having to drive through the main gate, but nope.

HAHA he looks like he just figured out how he can he spend all this money on attacking players and they cant score goals.

he realised Jose is the manager again

Suen

:lol so bad Schalke. Players not understanding each other up front, in comparison Bayern is calm, has a good cordination and also gives away very little opportunities to them.

Schalke L0L4

ShogunX

To think Chelsea fans were begging for this kind of football to return to their club. Come home Jose!

Still fully expect Chelsea to win.

Im afraid this is not working.

Its incredibly abject. I don't understand it. Why is Torres not playing? Eto'o does look livelier but half of them (Hazard, Rami, Mikel) haven't come back from summer holidays.

Mikel is just terrible. Seriously, he just adds nothing. Why not put Essien in there? I have no idea if he'd be worse but I doubt thats possible.

The problem is the formation is shit. Jose was trying out 4-3-3 in the preseason friendlies. It has to happen even if it means sacrificing Oscar who has played well. Schurrle, Willian, KdB or Mata, whoever you fancy on the other wing to Hazard.

Top Bottom