• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wes

venison crêpe
@MiguelDelaney
Gullit's comments put to Mourinho. "He was also a manager and I think he shouldn't be a very proud manager for what he did last few years."

O0sAOY5.gif

K1LLER7

From what I can tell they are doing alright. Had a few shots on target. Not been paying too much attention. Wanted to finish the Barca game. Will watch the second half on my main screen.

Pedro 6 shots 5 goals.
Cool.

My mate has them in his Accumulator. Was wondering if they looked like winning.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have seen none of Sunderlands games this season, I do however watch Di Canios post match interviews because they are fun. He seems to believe they have been hard done by in every game and are not clinical enough. Can anyone who has seen some games tell me are they actually unlucky or are they playing badly and he refuses to admit it?

I have seen none of Sunderlands games this season, I do however watch Di Canios post match interviews because they are fun. He seems to believe they have been hard done by in every game and are not clinical enough. Can anyone who has seen some games tell me are they actually unlucky or are they playing badly and he refuses to admit it?

I am an Arsenal fan and we did not deserve the 3-1 scoreline. They should have had an equaliser.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Who cares about Mourinho. I don't think any top team should be worried about Chelsea this season.

You've been quaffing too much Ozil-Aid. Chelsea are boring to watch but they will be right up there at the end of the season. Mikel scored a goal today for fuck's sake, I never thought I'd live to see that but it happened. They always get the results when they need to.

Scum

You've been quaffing too much Ozil-Aid. Chelsea are boring to watch but they will be right up there at the end of the season. Mikel scored a goal today for fuck's sake, I never thought I'd live to see that but it happened. They always get the results when they need to.

UUUUSSSHHHHHH! Welcome, back!

Lightning

Banned
What I mean is before the season started, even after our purchase of Ozil, I had Chelsea down as PL favourites by far. I don't anymore, it's much more even and the sense of concern I had with them has been eased a lot.

They are a title contender of course but this team can be beaten.

Do you not think Spurs can beat Chelsea next week?

Top Bottom