• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Well deserved. He was thrown into big games early on in his career and he came up short. He was not like Cashley who just doesn't give a dam about anything so coped with the pressure well in his first year.

I thought Monreal would be the starter this year, but Gibbs has shown enough in matches,and I guess training, to show he warrants his starting place.

dc89

You're setting yourself up nicely for tomorrow.

I can't quite figure out how to work LOL into United. Help me out.

I'll be on a plane when it kicks off. I'll be in Portugal when it finishes. I'll be totally oblivious to GAF and I won't be reading the thread like usual. I can LOL all I like.

Whilst Jose's comments about Mata are disappointing, its not different to what he said about Joe Cole. I remember a match where Joe Cole scored 2 goals and we won 2-0 and Jose was asked how good he thought Cole was and he said he didn't track back, he didn't have a good game.

Sporting´s starting 11 against Rio Ave :

Rui Patrício; Cedric, Maurício, Eric Dier, Jefferson; William Carvalho, Adrien Silva, André Martins; Wilson Eduardo, Fredy Montero and Diego Capel.

Dier starts again as Rojo isn´t fit. Carrillo is on the bench again while Capel starts. 20 min to go, so excited.

Manager

I can't quite figure out how to work LOL into United. Help me out.

I'll be on a plane when it kicks off. I'll be in Portugal when it finishes. I'll be totally oblivious to GAF and I won't be reading the thread like usual. I can LOL all I like.

What are your thoughts on the City match programme? Thinking of doing a digital subscription but I have no idea what's inside it.

dc89

You simply replace it with 'City'

Oh come on.gif

What are your thoughts on the City match programme? Thinking of doing a digital subscription but I have no idea what's inside it.

It's our website in printed format :p

It's usually a decent read! My dad usually collates a few and hands them over, they have interviews and trivia, a bit of history and all sorts. They usually have an interview with a player every week and just rotate it round. News from the wider club too so different academy levels etc. I'd definitely consider it.

Yeah he did. I do sort of agree with him as oscar has adapted well but mata still needs chances to prove himself and he hasn't got it.

We've got Swindon next, which could be very interesting for us in the line-up Jose puts out.

I think Schwarzer and Azpili will come in, Torres up front. Start for KdB/Willian, Essien.

Doubt Luiz or Mata will play but hoping Thomas Kalas will get a chance, stayed at the club this season would like to see him play.

FootballFan

You'll pay Daniel

You'll all pay

image.php

Showaddy

Mourinho's post game interview was brilliant. Not only does he hold his own mic, he looks directly into the camera and asks: worst start ever? I look at the table and there's no one in front of us.

I love this man.

Top on goal difference; Utd, City, Spurs & Arsenal yet to play. You sort of have to admire the man's arrogance when he's got no real reason to be.

Manager

Oh come on.gif

It's our website in printed format :p

It's usually a decent read! My dad usually collates a few and hands them over, they have interviews and trivia, a bit of history and all sorts. They usually have an interview with a player every week and just rotate it round. News from the wider club too so different academy levels etc. I'd definitely consider it.

Thanks! THey have some exclusive stuff too right? Manager's notes?

It's the membership I'm thinking about, the only benefit I'd use is match programme. But I'm mostly wanting to just become a member for some reason.

Top Bottom