• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Do you not think Spurs can beat Chelsea next week?

For sure, but they are only going to get better. They have bought good players and I'll be glad to get the fixture done now while Eto'o is still flabby and Mata is in the doghouse.

That squad is too good to play like this for a whole season.

UUUUSSSHHHHHH! Welcome, back!

Gaming side is scary, that's the last time I make a sarcastic post over there. At least I missed the finale of the Bale saga.

bjaelke

Well someone's lying to you

REVIEW: Barcelona lose possession
FOOTBALL - For the first time after 316 matches, FC Barcelona had less ball possession than their opponents. Still they beat Rayo 4-0 away.

> The last time Barcelona had less possession was in a 4-1 defeat at Real Madrid in May 2008.

> Barcelona have won 228 of those 316 matches (W228-D58-L30) and had a goal difference of 822-262.

> They have won 16 trophies in this era: La Liga (4), Champions League (2), Copa del Rey (2), Spanish Super Cup (4), European Super Cup (2), Club World Cup (2).
http://infostradalive.com/post/61880216549/review-barcelona-lose-possession

Lightning

Banned
For sure, but they are only going to get better. They have bought good players and I'll be glad to get the fixture done now while Eto'o is still flabby and Mata is in the doghouse.

Oh for sure but the same could be said for City too and Spurs for that matter while Arsenal have players nearing their return so we will all get better as the season goes on not just Chelsea.

One thing the rest of us don't have though is Abramovich in the background and the threat of the sack coming if we get a string of bad results.

There is so much uncertainity regarding Chelsea but once they sort their defence out they will be very hard to beat.

iYRyXvvxKZ5nw.gif

Gonna get a hell of welcome tomorrow.

Scum

Gaming side is scary, that's the last time I make a sarcastic post over there. At least I missed the finale of the Bale saga.

Let that be a lesson to you! :lol
Shit is only going to get worse from now on over there. Best to keep the sarky comments in here.

Hell no. I want Stoke to stay up forever, their ability to piss of other teams supporters is amazing.

I wouldn't have any sympathy if they went down but I agree, it's fun to see them piss people off. We usually aren't too troubled by them so I've never been too upset by them myself.

Genoa game over that is me done. Started watching footy at 8.45pm and it is now 5.40 am. Cant wait for tomorrow. Ozil home bow, Rome derby(might have to save Juve and Parma for highlights) and Milan-Napoli

Suen

Genoa game over that is me done. Started watching footy at 8.45pm and it is now 5.40 am. Cant wait for tomorrow. Ozil home bow, Rome derby(might have to save Juve and Parma for highlights) and Milan-Napoli
I do want to see Milan - Napoli but think I'll go with PSG - Monaco. Should be lots of good players in that game and I'm not only talking about Cavani, Ibra and Falcao.

Top Bottom