• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In the last 13 months, Arturo Vidal has scored 21 goals and completed 14 assists for Juventus and Chile.

1369760539_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_1.jpg

And made more tackles than any motherfucker in Europe too.

dc89

Thanks! THey have some exclusive stuff too right? Manager's notes?

It's the membership I'm thinking about, the only benefit I'd use is match programme. But I'm mostly wanting to just become a member for some reason.

Yep. I've not seen a programme this season but they had manager notes last season and I can't think why they'd exclude them.

cremino

Wagner Ribeiro, Neymar's agent:

"Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo were born on the same day, February 5," Ribeiro said. "But at Neymar`s age, Cristiano Ronaldo was a mediocre player.

"Right now, he only surpasses Neymar when it comes to his weight."

Sao Paulo-based player representative Wagner Ribeiro made the assertion a day after Ronaldo`s agent, Jorge Mendes, said "there is no way Neymar is as good" as the Real Madrid and Portugal star
Ribeiro used his Twitter account to rebuke the claim.

"Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo were born on the same day, February 5," Ribeiro said. "But at Neymar`s age, Cristiano Ronaldo was a mediocre player.

is he talking about fat ronaldo?

Scum

Do you guys have any luck with scouting in FM2013? I never seem to get back any reports...
...or might it have something to do with the fact that I'm managing my own created club??

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

And the amount of iron in his body.

tumblr_mrmrafF5wP1qevds0o1_400.gif

Such a shame that that's how he's known among our generation :p

PL generation*

I've seen plenty of Ronaldo, and his delicious bitter tears.

TeegsD

What a terrible second half. We could've been first for at least a couple hours but we just couldn't do shit the second half

3Sixty

Nathaniel Clyne won 13 tackles against Liverpool - 7 more than any other player #Southampton #SFC

The RB England doesn't deserve.

Clegg

Sao Paulo-based player representative Wagner Ribeiro made the assertion a day after Ronaldo`s agent, Jorge Mendes, said "there is no way Neymar is as good" as the Real Madrid and Portugal star
Ribeiro used his Twitter account to rebuke the claim.
When he was Neymar's age Ronaldo scored 20 goals and assisted 26 goals in a season

He won the Ballon d'Or a year later.

Good luck with that Neymer.

Suen

Prime Pedro returned?

Take notice Sancheese. Your days are numbered. You and your shitty bunched up shorts
Neymar shot several times but didn't score. 50m only to have dictator Messi put that little bitch in his place. Based Messi

Fabregas also scored

#FabregasComeBack

Scum

Do you have scouts?

Timur, pls. Of course I do. They've been sent to regions and nations of my choosing but never seem to find anything. I'll give it a season or two more and see what happens.
Might take over another club to see how it works out...

Timurid

Timur, pls. Of course I do. They've been sent to regions and nations of my choosing but never seem to find anything. I'll give it a season or two more and see what happens.
Might take over another club to see how it works out...

;lol You should just do your own scouting instead.

Top Bottom