• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Scum

Anyone know some good moe anime?

Fist of the north star

2142264-7796_full.jpg

Suen

so I've watched three episodes of BB S5 now and I'm not seeing what's supposed to be so fucking great about this season so far. Gonna keep going at it.

Zabojnik

We need a convincing win tomorrow. Or any kind of win, really. So much pessimism around the squad these days. Everybody's a critic, myself included, but some people are going way overboard, lol.

Llorente finally starting, wohooo.

du0l.gif

Suen

We need a convincing win tomorrow. Or any kind of win, really. So much pessimism around the squad these days. Everybody's a critic, myself included, but some people are going way overboard, lol.

Llorente finally starting, wohooo. Isla too, wo...ho.
:lol you can't beat Copenhagen, you had to depend on a shit player to score a goal to keep it as a draw. Luca Toni will eat you up and you'll regret you didn't keep him.The only way you will be winning is when Verona play against 12 men. Fuck Juve. Fuck Roma even more.

Zabojnik

:lol you can't beat Copenhagen, you had to depend on a shit player to score a goal to keep it as a draw. Luca Toni will eat you up and you'll regret you didn't keep him.The only way you will be winning is when Verona play against 12 men. Fuck Juve. Fuck Roma even more.

Timurid's alter confirmed.

Di Canio doesn't have long, does he? Two, three more matches?

Lightning

Banned
Timurid's alter confirmed.

Di Canio doesn't have long, does he? Two, three more matches?
If it's only 2 or 3 matches he should resign now because Sunderland have Liverpool, Man United and Swansea away in their next 3 games.

They will be VERY lucky to get just 1 point from a possible 9 from those fixtures.

Unless Liverpool become Lolerpool again and forget how to score.

Zabojnik

Milan - Napoli is going to be a bloodbath, isn't it? Couldn't have come at a worse time for Milan and at a better time for Napoli.

VALTER BIRSA, TIME TO STEP UP!

Arnie

Rush was solid.

Nothing spectacular but very good for what it is. Not many racing scenes and I'm kind of glad. Not many Olivia Wilde scenes and I'm kind of glad. There's part of the film where a driver is disqualified because his car's an inch too wide. Wilde should've been disqualified for the same reasons.

dat jaw

Rush was solid.

Nothing spectacular but very good for what it is. Not many racing scenes and I'm kind of glad. Not many Olivia Wilde scenes and I'm kind of glad. There's part of the film where a driver is disqualified because his car's an inch too wide. Wilde should've been disqualified for the same reasons.

dat jaw

Messi vs Arnie

Catsgotreal.jpg

Arnie

He's just on loan, right?
Aye, getting some competitive games under his belt.

Part of me thinks he'll just drift off into the Spanish sunset, though. He's doing really well in Spain and people are bound to take notice. If Liverpool aren't ready to play him someone will come calling.

I might be the only one not playing GTAV, at the moment. :lol
I'm not.

Makes all these imaginary GTA online scenarios extremely tedious to read.

"what are we going to wear guys"

Top Bottom