• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Timurid

BSTBWjrCEAEfsn5.jpg:large

Scum

Aye, getting some competitive games under his belt.

Part of me thinks he'll just drift off into the Spanish sunset, though. He's doing really well in Spain and people are bound to take notice. If Liverpool aren't ready to play him someone will come calling.

I'm not.

Makes all these imaginary GTA online scenarios extremely tedious to read.

"what are we going to wear guys"
Hopefully, Brendon will do the right thing and not let him leave inappropriately.

noal

Banned
Lads, I'm still playing FM 2009 and am in the year 2031. I love playing when you haven't a clue who are the best players. Why am I so different to everyone because they want the latest team lineups. By the way, if you start the game as United or join them like I did you have to pay £4.7M a month until 2035!

Dem Glazers.

Clegg

Both United and CIty could do with a win to settle some nerves. Imo neither team has played particularly well this season.

Not too sure how to call this game tomorrow. We beat City last season by hitting them on the counter. Rooney scored twice last year and seems to be hitting a good run of form which is good for us. I don't think we can afford to give City too much control of the became because they'll punish us if we do.

And I have a bad feeling that Giggs will start. He's been absent for the last couple of games now. Nice rest for him.

You are on my list

I'm pretty sure I went on that list more than once.

I try not to annoy anyone but sometimes you guys take shit too seriously and personally.

In all seriousness, I was only jokingly saying it's for jerks. Personally I don't like it though, it's not my cup of tea.

Anime is cool if you stick away from the moe stuff.

Have you not watched any anime before?

I watched a lot of anime when I was a kid. It was all I could watch on TV anyway, that and a lot of Cartoon Network.

I haven't watched a single episode of anime since I went to highschool though.

Scum

I try not to annoy anyone but sometimes you guys take shit too seriously and personally.

In all seriousness, I was only jokingly saying it's for jerks. Personally I don't like it though, it's not my cup of tea.

I watched a lot of anime when I was a kid. It was all I could watch on TV anyway, that and a lot of Cartoon Network.

Fist of the North Star on Channel 4 at 2am was the most godly thing ever.

Messi

Rush was solid.

Nothing spectacular but very good for what it is. Not many racing scenes and I'm kind of glad. Not many Olivia Wilde scenes and I'm kind of glad. There's part of the film where a driver is disqualified because his car's an inch too wide. Wilde should've been disqualified for the same reasons.

dat jaw

All uncalled for. But thanks for the review of Olivia Wildes jaw in rush .

K1LLER7

Watch Death Note!!!

Cleff, we aren't signing Iniesta

Top Bottom