• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Absolutely. We've been lacking that. Question is, what will our team look like once we're full strength once more?

Yeah, can't really see Wenger playing Arteta and Flamini with Ozil in the middle and Santi on the left as Ramsey would be left out. Probably will bench Flamini for Arteta though I'd like Flamini to stay.

Manager

For new page and to avoid confusion:
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Kolarov, Nasri, Fernandinho, Toure, Navas, Aguero, Negredo
Subs: Pantilimon, Lescott, Richards, Garcia, Milner, Jovetic, Dzeko

De Gea; Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Young; Rooney, Welbeck.
Subs: Amos, Büttner, Evans, Cleverley, Nani, Kagawa, Hernandez

jtb

Banned
when was the last time RVP picked up an injury, anyways? Feels like he's been clocking ~50 appearances a season for a while now.

United is utterly ruining Shinji's career. Ship him back to BVB pls

Shinji doesn't want to come back, his father will tell him he failed for the rest of his life.

Unless we can persuade Klopp to adopt Shinji. Then his father would be very proud of him. #AdoptShinji

D_prOdigy

worry.jpg

whyyyy the fuck did I have Lovren as my second-choice sub on FPL. With no RVP I neeeeed Dzeko to not play today and then pooooinnnnntssss

Perfect chance to put Kagawa off Rooney.

Young is shit but he's a pussy too, bet he gets eaten up in this match.

Would have been nice of Moyes to back up his words about Young diving. Should have benched him if he hates that type of thing so much.
guess he is secretly hoping for a dive today

Sanjay

Does not, the original free kick was saved and then fell to Ramsey. Those do not count as assists.

The last players involvement of the same team that leads to a goal, the assist is given to them. Like how if you win a penalty / free kick and some one else scores from that, they get given the assist as it lead to the goal.

Ozil saved shot, Ramsey scores from the aftermath, clearly Ozil made that goal happen.

pulga

Banned
Shinji doesn't want to come back, his father will tell him he failed for the rest of his life.

Unless we can persuade Klopp to adopt Shinji. Then his father would be very proud of him. #AdoptShinji

That... actually makes a lot of sense lolololol

Poor Shinji. No seppuku pls

bud

kagawa should leave in the winter. he's neither a holding midfielder nor is he a second striker.

there is no place for him at united, only shame and regret.

Into

Come on Pogba... should have put that in

So far best Tevez match in a Juve shirt, any worry that he was going to be lazy or be unmotivated were unfounded. Dude is a stud out there

Top Bottom