• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Suen

Are Parma or Madrid top of their leagues?
Parma is struggling against Catania now. We sit on one point now at the bottom of the table. Donadoni keeps putting shit players in the XI, keeps doing his random substitutions and still don't seem to realize that his fucking system doesn't work. Oh and I'm not watching this game now since I was following Arse but apparently everything Cassano touched died.

Madrid is in fourth place. Fell behind Atletico and Barca after the 2-2 draw with Villareal.

Messi

I just checked the fantasy football and I forgot to confirm the transfer of ramsey last week and Ozil was auto subbed to the bench.

michael-scott-no.gif

Parma is struggling against Catania now. We sit on one point now at the bottom of the table. Donadoni keeps putting shit players in the XI, keeps doing his random substitutions and still don't seem to realize that his fucking system doesn't work. Oh and I'm not watching this game now since I was following Arse but apparently everything Cassano touched died.

We have 61% of the ball and only two shots on target. Just not enough good goal scoring chances. Cassano had 60% pass success.

D_prOdigy

That's hardly surprising considering he just is no winger. Put him on the 10 and he's fine. But that won't happen and that's the terrible thing about it.

Rooney is an almighty fuck muffin, but on what level of reality would Kagawa deserve to get ahead of him in the 10 role right now for a game this big?

Suen

Parma
and juve
my Dad is from there so I try to follow them.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WE'RE TWO NOW!!!!! PARMA-BRO! LAMBDA PUT HIM ON THE LIST.

Seriously we really miss Paletta, he did a spectacular job last season and improved the central defense lots. We need him asap.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WE'RE TWO NOW!!!!! PARMA-BRO! LAMBDA PUT HIM ON THE LIST.

Seriously we really miss Paletta, he did a spectacular job last season and improved the central defense lots. We need him asap.

true, i just wish we had a quality goal scorer. Someone with some pace, because Amuri is so slow even I could chase him down.

Top Bottom