• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

21′ CHANCE! Now this is Manchester City' best chance of the game so far. It's great play from Marcos Lopes on the flank, he digs out a cross for James Milner to run on to but the Englishman can't quite meet it with a diving header from six yards out.

28. Brilliant running from Richards. His low ball in is met full force by Lopes who rattles the crossbar! Unlucky!

Keep it up, Marcos!

Dzeko scores.

ZK0IITC.png

Edit: No lights yet in Málaga ._.

We don't want him back. To this day, I'll never understand why you guys went for him. He's shit and always has been shit.

I'll never understand why Ferguson wanted to keep him and actually gave him minutes. And why Rio Ferdinand said he was one of the best young players in the country.

FootballFan

:looooool Messi didn't even look at Martino when he got subbed off, walked straight to the bench after a quick evil stare.

He really hates being subbed off..

Suen

They have already achieved the ultimate goal last season: help Zenit be seeded for the CL playoff round. They have nothing left to play for this season.
:lol Sviato pls. You're not surviving your group, you and Sociedad will be looking for Europa League soon.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'll never understand why Ferguson wanted to keep him and actually gave him minutes. And why Rio Ferdinand said he was one of the best young players in the country.

I see a few signs in him but he's got a long way to go. Right now he's like Walker but half as fast and twice as dumb.

Loaning BAE was beyond foolish when we didn't have a replacement nailed on. If Rose gets a bad injury we are in the shit, unless we can recall Disco.

Rio doesn't know anything. As for Fergie, I think he was pissed at the way the situation unfolded more than pissed at losing Fryers. Fryers was never hyped up, but the papers made a big deal out of it because United had already lost Pogba and Ravel.

Fergie gave him minutes, but he does that for a lot of reserve defenders who are just as shit as Fryers. Wootton was one of them.

Suen

Their squad is too thin to compete well in the league and in Europe.
Yep this is what I thought early in the season as well. Little CL experience and those CL qualifiers and the league were probably too much for them to handle at the same time. They look burnt out.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
lol Bartra...Sociedad you bitches. They were in such good form last season and shit now.

last season they didn't have any european competition to worry about. sometimes CL is more of a curse than a blessing for these small clubs.

Top Bottom