• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That paedo moment from Jan was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I have no idea how the officials didn't see it. Same way Jimmy Savile got away with it I guess.

Meier

For those confused by Usho and GB's posts, apparently Vertonghen pulled down a Villa players shorts as he shot while in the box. Would have been a penalty obviously if it had been spotted.

My Spurs supporting friend texted me about it. :lol

Today at the 1860-BVB match:

PnsqOaC.jpg

"Look out, Mario. They're filming you."

FQZeE1p.png

"Oh shit, they really do. I've got to disappear."

4dPxMWU.jpg

BVB
Real Love

For those confused by Usho and GB's posts, apparently Vertonghen pulled down a Villa players shorts as he shot while in the box. Would have been a penalty obviously if it had been spotted.

My Spurs supporting friend texted me about it. :lol

Helenius is on for 2 min and they pull down his pants, unfair.

:lol Sviato pls. You're not surviving your group, you and Sociedad will be looking for Europa League soon.

Lol, I meant the playoff round to get INTO the group stage. With Sociedad beating out Valencia for that CL spot it meant that Zenit was seeded for that round and got to avoid facing Arsenal, Milan, Schalke etc.

Oh and Suen pls, Zenit is making it out of our CL group. We're better than Porto.

Meier

Nice for Jovetic to score, i hope he gets more games. Id play him over any of the starters

He's definitely not at Kun's level (few are) and he's an entirely different type of player as Negredo or Dzeko so he's a little hamstrung there. I desperately hope we see more of him though.. it's a bit unfortunate for him that Nasri has been playing so well this season. I think he probably would have got some chances as an "AML" had that not been the case.

Ushojax

Albrighton has stood out for Villa. I'm surprised his career has stalled so badly.

Ushojax

We basically stopped playing as soon as we got the second goal. Understandable with Chelsea coming up I guess. I want that clean sheet though.

rodvik

We basically stopped playing as soon as we got the second goal. Understandable with Chelsea coming up I guess. I want that clean sheet though.

pretty much took your foot off the gas. Not sure we ever put our foot on it. Saving the first team for City (god help us).

Meier

Navas just made it 5-0 after a nice assist by Negredo. Still can't believe we lost to Wigan in the final. :(

pretty much took your foot off the gas. Not sure we ever put our foot on it. Saving the first team for City (god help us).

Do you think Tekkers is gonna play?

Walshy

Toure Yaya is the best midfielder in the world right now.
Nope.

He's good but he hasn't been consistently good for ages. When I say consistent I mean not when he's actually bothered for a change for a few games.

When he wants to do that for a whole season then yeah sure he's the best in the world.

Top Bottom