• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Jack cw

Pep killed the Bundesliga.

Wish we could trade Pep for Pellegrini or Tata :(

The only coach I would trade Pep in is
image.php

Conte would be nice too ;)

pappe

Ahh, reminds me when he said that Everton never deserve to be in the top 6 since we don't have the quality to make it so. He also said that we can't win any cups because our mentality is not strong enough. He also said that our youth set up is not proper enough to rely on them to produce good in the future generation. He also said that Everton are not attractive club for good players to be bought and said that the Likes of Aston Villa and Fulham are bigger clubs than Everton.

All during his reign and all of it is bullshit.

Never change David and good riddence.

So Moyes is not a pessimist. Just a realist.

Wilbur

Banned
is youngy18 playing tonight?

If he does I'll burn down a farm

And for every appearance he makes, I will do the same. Rural Britain is not safe for as long as Ashley Young plays for Manchester United.

I think we'll see

DDG; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Fabio; Zaha, Cleverley, Carrick, Nani; Kagawa, Hernandez

If he does I'll burn down a farm

And for every appearance he makes, I will do the same. Rural Britain is not safe for as long as Ashley Young plays for Manchester United.

I think we'll see

DDG; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Fabio; Zaha, Cleverley, Carrick, Nani; Kagawa, Hernandez

Wouldn't mind that but Carrick really needs a rest.

Jack cw

agreed! kroos was boring last year

He was a bit misfortunate. That injury against Juve was a pitty. He was pretty good until then. But I guess that was needed, because Robben joined the starting 11 and Müller went on the 10 and we know the end of this story.

spidye

He was a bit misfortunate. That injury against Juve was a pitty. He was pretty good until then. But I guess that was needed, because Robben joined the starting 11 and Müller went on the 10 and we know the end of this story.

yes.

he's a much better #8 than #10. he's way too slow as the AM and he tends to stop the attacks.
now he can direct the play from further behind and provide some great passes and crosses. If he stays like this I can see him make the jump to world class this year

Jack cw

I've watched the final last weekend on Blu-Ray and its still incredible!

yes.

he's a much better #8 than #10. he's way too slow as the AM and he tends to stop the attacks.
now he can direct the play from further behind and provide some great passes and crosses. If he stays like this I can see him make the jump to world class this year
Kroos is very good at the moment. He, Schweinsteiger and Martinez would be an incredible midfield and with Müller, Götze ans Thiago we have players that interpret the same position entirely different. It will become pretty diffuclt for any opponent to react against this midfield and we have several plans to go and change a match. I like where Pep is going with Bayern right now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I'm convinced that injury is one of the MAIN reasons Bayern ended up winning the CL. Robben was merely a sub back when Kroos was around.

You're welcome Bayern.

tumblr_mtnctgO7Wg1rc5jmso10_250.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dennis Bergkamp said he will never manage a major European team because he is not going to fly ever again.

There is bear cum pls

Arnie

Fry's name change is brilliant. H8ers can't handle his booty swag.

Moyes' comments were indeed pathetic, but slugs are used to being trodden on.

And Batigol you're a top lad.

Currently pushing out a 10 minute, monster turd. Well excited for tonight.

GorillaJu

Speaking of turds I dropped a deuce a few days ago that was so perfect in every way it could only be described as a 'model poop' (as bud puts it).

It was exceptional

bjaelke

Having endured a 4-1 derby humiliation at Manchester City on Sunday, the United manager is understood to be contemplating a strong starting XI against Brendan Rodgers’ team, with potentially only Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney being rested from those on duty at the Etihad Stadium.
e5YuU.gif

spidye

--------------------------------------Neuer-----------------------------------------

Lahm/Rafinha---Boateng/Van Buyten----Dante/Kirchhoff---Alaba/Contento

------------------------------Martinez/Schweini-----------------------------------

Robben/Shaqiri------Müller/Götze---Kroos/Thiago-----Ribery/Draxler--------

----------------------------Lewandowski/Mandzukic------------------------------

HHNNNNNNGHHHHHH

Salvadora

This is the Arsenal team to face WBA:
4 Per Mertesacker
5 Thomas Vermaelen
8 Mikel Arteta
13 Emiliano Viviano
17 Nacho Monreal
20 Mathieu Flamini
21 Lukasz Fabianski
23 Nicklas Bendtner
25 Carl Jenkinson
30 Ju-Young Park
31 Ryo
37 Chuba Akpom
40 Hector Bellerin
42 Thomas Eisfeld
44 Serge Gnabry
45 Isaac Hayden
53 Kristoffer Olsson
60 Alex Iwobi
I'll tell you what, Mertesacker must have phenomenal fitness to play the amount of minutes that he does. Not many players are capable of playing three times a week.

Blablurn

--------------------------------------Neuer-----------------------------------------

Lahm/Rafinha---Boateng/Van Buyten----Dante/Kirchhoff---Alaba/Contento

------------------------------Martinez/Schweini-----------------------------------

Robben/Shaqiri------Müller/Götze---Kroos/Thiago-----Ribery/Draxler--------

----------------------------Lewandowski/Mandzukic------------------------------

HHNNNNNNGHHHHHH

cXpMbKC.jpg

This is the Arsenal team to face WBA:

I'll tell you what, Mertesacker must have phenomenal fitness to play the amount of minutes that he does. Not many players are capable of playing three times a week.

It is what happens when a manager fails to strengthen his team. Why we loaned out Miguel I do not know. This could have been his year to start stepping up.

omgkitty

Can all my Arsenal bros agree how much of an absolute fucking travesty it is that Zelalem isn't in FIFA 14? Also, Jenkinson is a 72 and that's bullshit.

Salvadora

It is what happens when a manager fails to strengthen his team. Why we loaned out Miguel I do not know. This could have been his year to start stepping up.

I agree that we need to strengthen the CB position with a young one for the future being ideal, but Miguel was a bit shit to be honest. He'll be 21 very soon too, so I can't even hide by the age excuse.

Top Bottom