• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Arnie

[You know what to do Moyes.

Moyes has only seen Gundogan eight times so he can't yet put a bid in. Give it another 363 scouting reports and perhaps he'll register his interest.

Was at work so didn't get to post it:

tumblr_mshbydT2vc1ruzhcvo1_400.gif

Yen

Moyes has only seen Gundogan eight times so he can't yet put a bid in. Give it another 363 scouting reports and perhaps he'll register his interest.

Was at work so didn't get to post it:

tumblr_mshbydT2vc1ruzhcvo1_400.gif
Did you see Hodgson talking about the U21s? Said he talked to Jesse Lingard but he didn't know who he was because he doesn't watch U21 football

Arnie

Did you see Hodgson talking about the U21s? Said he talked to Jesse Lingard but he didn't know who he D because he doesn't watch U21 football

What a fucking sperm.

I want Southgate to do really well and then burst onto the scene to knock Hodgson off his fucking perch. Gaz can rise like a Pheonix and lead the England revolution.

Suarez is too good to be at a club with no CL, so I kind of (kind of) fel sorry for him. But then again, he decided to sign that contract without he and his agent rading it properly, so fuck 'em. He can help us win the treble, starting with a hattrick at Old Trafford :D

I needs it

I've seen a bunch of gifs and a screenshot. They were nothing we don't know if that is in the game, nothing story related either. I've mostly forgotten them, the only idea that is left with me is how good it is.

I kinda wish I didn't go into the spoilers thread but having nothing to do this weekend gave me a lot of free time. I just couldn't ignore it.

Arnie

Fuck, tomorrow we've got Ozil's debut, more discontent for Moyes' boys, a potential Tottenham goal from open play, and Everton versus Chelsea which is always a cracker.

I really don't like how Gündoğan is acting towards the contract talks. Why do players such as him act all mighty and all, haven't he learned anything from the likes of Sahin, Kagawa and now Götze.

Just sell his ass and where he ends up be.

I don't know, I give him until January. If he hasn't signed a new contract at that point, he never will. I just don't get what's even the point in saying "I can imagine to sign a new contract. I know how BVB turned me into a great player, blablabla" out of nowhere earlier this year and then not doing anything at all.

It's possible that he wants a release clause for 2016 (when Klopp's contract ends) which I could understand from the player's point of view. Or that he wants some release clause which Watzke said he won't do again and that's what taking so long. Time will tell, I'm not too optimistic that Gündogan signs a new one, though.

qindarka

Banned
I don't know, I give him until January. If he hasn't signed a new contract at that point, he never will. I just don't get what's even the point in saying "I can imagine to sign a new contract. I know how BVB turned me into a great player, blablabla" out of nowhere earlier this year and then not doing anything at all.

It's possible that he wants a release clause for 2016 (when Klopp's contract ends) which I could understand from the player's point of view. Or that he wants some release clause which Watzke said he won't do again and that's what taking so long. Time will tell, I'm not too optimistic that Gündogan signs a new one, though.

When does Gundogan's current contract end?

faridmon

Players don't have brain which the can use it to know what is good for them. Gondugan is certainly goos player, but Dortmund system allows him to be at his best and won't replicate that in any other club. I honestly don't think it has something to do with the length of the release clause in said contract, I just think its greed. I do think Klopp will stay in the club after 2016, don't know why players have to question that. Even if he goes, The club have built a strong foundation which helps them maintain that kind of quality.

Moyes stayed 10 years at Everton. You don't hear players suddenly wanting to leave the club after he left, just because they believe in the fundamental part of what made the club relatively successful. Gondugan is full of it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The worst time of year, demo out for fifa makes 13 feel like crap to play, but it aint out for another two weeks.

God damnit i want to play clubs.

Salvadora

By the way, Arsenal Player look to be showing the Sunderland game live tomorrow judging by the scheduling. All for free.

How they are managing to do this I do not know. Maybe the transfer fund was being siphoned there.
So true. Arteta really filled the captain boots well.

Skip to about 3 mins in this video. One on one with Wenger talking tactics. God I'd love to hear what they have to say.

http://poznaninmypants.com/2013/03/31/return-of-wengerball-the-video/

I think he might be my favourite current Arsenal player, he just öözes class. Breaks my heart we've only had him for a brief moment. But I suppose no one really has Arteta.

When does Gundogan's current contract end?

2015, which means we must sell next summer if we want some money.

Players don't have brain which the can use it to know what is good for them. Gondugan is certainly goos player, but Dortmund system allows him to be at his best and won't replicate that in any other club. I honestly don't think it has something to do with the length of the release clause in said contract, I just think its greed. I do think Klopp will stay in the club after 2016, don't know why players have to question that. Even if he goes, The club have built a strong foundation which helps them maintain that kind of quality.

Moyes stayed 10 years at Everton. You don't hear players suddenly wanting to leave the club after he left, just because they believe in the fundamental part of what made the club relatively successful. Gondugan is full of it.

We'll see what it is. Maybe he signs a new contract in the next few weeks after all...

GQman2121

Banned
Think he will. Also really hope either Mikel or Van Ginkel starts, I am getting a little bit sick of the Ramires-Lampard partnership.

We need to change something up or at least start a rotation where more players can feel like they're contributing. I don't think Lampard starts. He should be rested.

I'm just happy we have everyone back and fit. No casualties reported from this break.

Top Bottom