• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Lightning

Banned
Ozil not playing much against Sunderland will be fine. We should be too much for Sunderland to handle anyway and having a rested Ozil and Mertesacker can only benefit our must win away game against Marsielle on Wednesday,

Meier

The worst time of year, demo out for fifa makes 13 feel like crap to play, but it aint out for another two weeks.

God damnit i want to play clubs.

This is why I didn't play the 14 demo. Waiting until PS4 to get 14, so I don't want 13 on the 360 to be ruined.

arkon

What's wrong with this guy?

Yurt is Yenrot's alt.
deGod is Messi's imaginary roommate.
<3 I kid deGod <3
rvy and Hitcher are blood related to Serie A-GAF
arkon is allegedly Giovinco's PR guy.

My client is chomping at the bit for more playing time. He cannot wait to start banging in those goals again for Juventus.

panty

7QqiT8H.gif

:lol :lol

LTWheels

Think I'm going to cancel my pre-orders and wait till next year to buy one of the next gen consoles. Think GTA with it's online could last me for quite a while.

There is no games from either console that says I must have it at launch. Going to wait for Titanfall and Infamous to come out. I want to see actual comparisons between the consoles once both are released, especially with regard to how noisy they are. I might buy the quieter of the two first, then the other once it's had it's next hardware revision. Couldn't stand how noisy the original 360 and ps3 were.

I do want to play Ryse's (history grad) single player, but by the time Titanfall comes out I'll probably be able to get it for cheap.

Barzul

PLGaf time for weekend score predictions.

Man United - 3
Crystal Palace - 1

Hull City Tigers - 1
Cardiff City - 2

Stoke City - 0
Man City - 0

Sunderland - 0
Arsenal - 2

Tottenham - 2
Norwich City - 1

Fulham - 0
West Brom - 1

Aston Villa - 2
Newcastle - 0

Everton - 2
Chelsea - 3

Southampton - 2
West Ham - 2

Swansea City - 2
Liverpool - 1

Well that's my take on it.

Oxx

Where does one even go to get trainers to use for actual sport?

Every shop is all about the 'fashion' trainers these days.

Top Bottom