• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

More Dexter shenanigans

i5RYOCS7SyIRn.gif

Knowing Me, Knowing Yule is the greatest holiday special of all time.

"Knowing you, Tony Hayers, jew... knowing me, Alan Partridge... jew liker".

Arnie

I'm gonna wake up, get a subway and a coffee, and watch Moyes continue to fail.

I hope Marouane "Roy Keane" Fellaini plays. Want to see some dodgy elbows amidst the clankery. I want the slug to propel him forward in search of an equaliser at 80 minutes. I want a semi-delirious Salazar with an hour of sleep in him to be nailing David into his proverbial coffin. I want the sound of raindrops at my window to embody the global outcry against this new United; Australia, Boston, India, London, and even, dare I say it, Manchester. Harmonious, relentless tears.

Barzul

Sessegnon tortured that lad last season up here, got him sent off. Rumours that Giak has done his hamstring though so might be Mavrias on the left.

If Giak is fit I reckon we will get some joy out of your defence though, especially if Jozy and Fletch do play like Paolo has been hinting at.
Didn't you guys lose to your U21's recently? Sorry but can't see anything but an Arsenal win.

Clegg

Rooney fit for tomorrow.

RIP Shinji. He has the flu apparently.

Moyes on Fellaini

“We’ll play him further back the pitch than up the pitch,” Moyes said. “We’ve got enough people who can play the No 10 role, like Kagawa(yes), Rooney(yes), Danny Welbeck(no) and Adnan Januzaj(foetus), who is coming through.

Wilbur

Banned
I hope we see

DDG; Fabio, Jones, Evans, Evra; Zaha, Carrick, Fellaini, Kagawa; Welbeck, van Persie

What I expect to see

DDG; Jones, Rio, Vidic, Evra; Zaha, Carrick, Fellaini, Young; Rooney, van Persie

Knowing Me, Knowing Yule is the greatest holiday special of all time.

"Knowing you, Tony Hayers, jew... knowing me, Alan Partridge... jew liker".

Haha, what's that you call them Alan, Ramadamading-dongs?

The, er, Vauxhall Labrador

Complete genius, from the first minute of KMKY to the last minute of Mid Mornig Matters. Still not seen Alpha Papa though :(

Wilbur

Banned
Haha, what's that you call them Alan, Ramadamading-dongs?

The, er, Vauxhall Labrador

Complete genius, from the first minute of KMKY to the last minute of Mid Mornig Matters. Still not seen Alpha Papa though :(

Coogan and Ianucci are on record as saying they're really unhappy with Season Two of IAP. I've watched four or five eps of S1 tho, loving it.

Arnie

Yea, sure, you'll play the pleb further back, until you're chasing the game and Moyes desperately flicks through his 'wee book of tactics' for plan B. Rio lumps a fucking diagonal up to the Belgian, who knocks it down, RVP's in on goal, this is his opportunity to level the match, to claw back an ounce of pride...

tumblr_msgbgsr7Lm1qaorn7o1_r1_500.gif

Coogan and Ianucci are on record as saying they're really unhappy with Season Two of IAP. I've watched four or five eps of S1 tho, loving it.

So you've seen the episode with Jed Maxwell? I wish I could watch it again for the first time

Series 2 isn't as good, but its still genius.

Did you watch KMKY, or jump straight in with IAP? The KMKY radio series is brilliant as well if you ever get time to listen to them

Wilbur

Banned
So you've seen the episode with Jed Maxwell? I wish I could watch it again for the first time

Series 2 isn't as good, but its still genius.

Did you watch KMKY, or jump straight in with IAP? The KMKY radio series is brilliant as well if you ever get time to listen to them

Watched all of KMKY a while back. Just checked, haven't seen that one yet. Last one I watched was the one where the hotel's getting renovated.

Watched all of KMKY a while back. Just checked, haven't seen that one yet. Last one I watched was the one where the hotel's getting renovated.

Love that one

'What are those on your cheeks?'
'Crackers, they're meant to represent skin peeling off'
'Is that one of our shower curtains'
'Yes. Don't worry, I removed the hooks before I took it off'

Wilbur

Banned
Neither are very good but X is better. As someone who doesn't like Garchomp though, Mega Garchomp is amazing.

and dat Tyrunt hnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

"Sunday Bloody Sunday". what a great song, it really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? you wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

"Sunday Bloody Sunday". what a great song, it really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? you wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

Urgh, not listening to that again

Tc91

I prefer the Y version.

Gonna have to read up on everything between the 2 versions cause I haven't been keeping up with it all.

Seem to remember enjoying the Tony Ferrino special and Coogans' Run. haven't seen them in ages though.

As for Iannucci, time trumpet deserved another series imo.

Hitcher, have you got your fun pack? it should contain a torch, a CurlyWurly, a book of stamps, a free digital watch with denim strap, a vodka miniature, a Bic-style razor and a copy of the Daily Express... oooooooooooh, it's a good paper.

Genuinely, if they sold Alan Partridge tie and blazer-badge packs, I'd buy one

NO YOU CAN'T!

seriously whoever asked for difference between mumble and skype earlier :

mumble is just so much better for team talking, you can customize most of the stuff and only have your speech being recorded at a certain level and such. not to mention it'¨s much easier to have multiply people just join in.

also the nsa isn't listening to us

Top Bottom