• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

yeah i see dem story spoilers and its time

gta_v_abandon_thread-12110.gif

im not watching any more streams though, sticking to the in thread gifs now

Why did you spoil that? cunt!

I can't stop looking at it.

sohois

How are the Dawn of War games, as a non-RTS-player and casual to the extreme fan of Games Workshop?

GTAV advert. Hhhnggggghhhhhhhhhh

Dawn of War 2 should be right up your ally really. The first one was a good, but fairly standard RTS, but with the second they changed the formula up quite a bit. The single player became kind of an RTS/Diabllo hybrid; almost no base building and controlling only a few units each map.

Also, for those wondering,turns out the girl from last night already had a boyfriend. I am quite disappointed.

Dawn of War 2 should be right up your ally really. The first one was a good, but fairly standard RTS, but with the second they changed the formula up quite a bit. The single player became kind of an RTS/Diabllo hybrid; almost no base building and controlling only a few units each map.

Also, for those wondering,turns out the girl from last night already had a boyfriend. I am quite disappointed.

Told you you should have fucked the friend again.

Into

Good news everyone, well Juve fans

Mirko Vucinic and Andrea Barzagli have both been included in the Juventus squad to play Inter on Saturday.

The duo were doubts after picking up minor injuries, but the pair have been named in Antonio Conte’s travelling party.

Juventus squad: Buffon, Chiellini, Ogbonna, Pogba, Vucinic, Tevez, De Ceglie, Giovinco, Peluso, Llorente, Barzagli, Motta, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Asamoah, Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Quagliarella, Storari, Isla, Citti

bjaelke

Football is finally back and someone decided to celebrate it by having 3 interesting matches kick off (kampstart) within 30 minute of each other :(

Xtt4ppP.png

Lightning

Banned
of all the Wenger-isms, "handbrakey" is definitely one of my favorites.

Also, I can't believe Wilshere is (almost) 22. Damn. I'm worried time might be running out for him, but at least Wenger's given up on playing him as a number 10.
The fact England have heaped all this pressure on Jack's shoulders shows what a pathetic state the football english talent is. Jack will be a very good player in the end but he won't be a Cesc, Xavi, Ozil etc.. he will be in the bracket below them, at best.

What Wenger needs to do is not play Jack every week but more importantly teach him when to take on players and when to pass the fucking ball. Jack tries to take on defences all the time and gets kicked for it. He needs to release the ball quicker, pass faster, and pick his moments when to take defences on and the moment he does he won't get kicked so much and he will be a much more effective player.

Jack was good for Arsenal before because Cesc Fabregas took all the heat, all the defenders were focused on Cesc so Cesc got fouled a lot but Cesc being a much smarter player knows when to run and when to pass so avoided a lot of the heavy tackles.

Jack is not a no 10. His shot sucks, his decision making is slow, and he often makes the wrong decision. Steven Gerrard has a fantastic shot on him and so can operate a bit better, Jack's shot is so shit he never takes one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Napoli president De Laurentiis on Inter-Juve "I don't care who wins I only think of Napoli, but I certainly will not cheer for Mazzarri."

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Good news everyone, well Juve fans

We shouldn't risk Barzagli if he's not 'fully fit' again. He played despite being injured for no reason, really. We have Ogbonna, USE HIM.

valeo

BFG sick, not travelling to Sunderland. Ozil sick, possibly wont play.

Tears :(

I swear the Spuds let loose the Ebola virus before our game. Jack and Sagna were ill too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fabio Capello “Madrid only paid €100m for Gareth Bale because Manchester United had offered €120m.”

wot

dc89

How many more days until GTA?
How many more days until Pokemon?
How many more days until PS4?
How many more days until City win the Champions League?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So sad it's funny..

It’s reported Erik Lamela’s teenage brother was kidnapped by armed men and released after his family paid a ransom.

The former Roma star moved to Tottenham this summer for £30m including performance-related bonuses.

According to local media in Buenos Aires, his 18-year-old brother Axel was stopped by armed men in the Vicente Lopez area and held prisoner for several hours.

He was freed after his family agreed to pay a ransom of 5,000 pesos – which is only around £500.

Local police believe the ransom was so low because the kidnappers were unaware of his identity or family connections, but were simply ‘attracted’ by his BMW.

They used his mobile phone to call his family and demand the ransom, releasing Axel only a couple of hours later that evening.

It is unfortunately not uncommon for family members of famous football players to be kidnapped in South America, Africa or even Europe.

The most famous case was that of former Milan and Genoa defender Kakha Kaladze, whose brother Levan died while kidnapped in Georgia in 2001

valeo

Apparently Cazorla might be out for the game today, do we have enough players to put out a starting 11?

Argh what the hell - where did you hear that? Twitter rumours?

I HATE THE INTERLULL.

Was seriously looking forward to this game - Ozil and Cazorla linking up - now it looks like neither will play.

Arnie

If Borini plays it's game over.

His lateral movement will send your already ill squad herding for the loos with their hands over their mouths.

Plasma

Banned
Argh what the hell - where did you hear that? Twitter rumours?

I HATE THE INTERLULL.

Was seriously looking forward to this game - Ozil and Cazorla linking up - now it looks like neither will play.

Told Cazorla is out of #SAFCvAFC , with injury picked up in midweek. Ozil (ill) has travelled & a late decision to be made before k.o.

https://twitter.com/wayneveysey/status/378789216303710208

Hopefully Ozil does play today though, I'll be wearing this.

XJo3uk0.jpg

Hixx

Paolo was speaking about transfers yesterday and it sounds very much like we went in for McCarthy of Wigan but laughed at the £12m price. Good player but he ain't worth £12m.

Top Bottom