• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

panty

L'Equipe: United offered 150 million euros for Bale
Yesterday, Carlo Ancelotti said there had been offers superior to Real Madrid by Gareth Bale. Today, L'Equipe points to Manchester United.

:LOL

bud

ieqxEAzS5jikj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
MOYES YOU SON BITCH! I SNEEZE ONLY 1 TIME YOU SAY I HAVE FLU!? YOU SPEAKING LIE WITH POWER OF 10 MEN YOU FORK TONGUE BASTARD COCK-A-SUCKER!

Wilbur

Banned
Full squad

De Gea, Fabio Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Anderson, Valencia, Rooney, Young, van Persie. Subs: Evans, Hernandez, Cleverley, Zaha, Fellaini, Amos, Januzaj.

Hopefully we see Zaha at the very least, and two of Adnan, Fellaini and Chicha.

Hope Evans can get some starts soon.

Tc91

I'm sure Woodward made that big of a bid. Totally believable.

Let the Madrid goobers laugh they spent 100m on:

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 14m
#bale #ronaldo #Madrid The ways Ancelotti can use his new signing. The Welsh #Kaká?? And how to keep CR7 happy

And Ronnie is coming home.

WJD

Full squad

De Gea, Fabio Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Anderson, Valencia, Rooney, Young, van Persie. Subs: Evans, Hernandez, Cleverley, Zaha, Fellaini, Amos, Januzaj.

Hopefully we see Zaha at the very least, and two of Adnan, Fellaini and Chicha.

Hope Evans can get some starts soon.

oh my young

Zaha, Fellaini and Januzaj would be the dream subs. Has Moyes even made 3 subs in a game yet?

panty

Let the Madrid goobers laugh they spent 100m on:

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 14m
#bale #ronaldo #Madrid The ways Ancelotti can use his new signing. The Welsh #Kaká?? And how to keep CR7 happy

And Ronnie is coming home.

Who the hell is Graham Hunter and why would anyone compare Bale to Kaka? What a tool :lol

-----------Benz---------
Ronnie--Isco--Bale

Aw yeah

I just hope Young has another fuck-awful game today so that Moyes realises that he should never play for the club again.

Then brings on Adnan who scores a hat-trick and gets at least 13 assists.

:lol when Mou got sent off in the clasico(I think), he took a seat like 3 metres from the bench haha.

Reports that Jose Mourinho was smuggled into Chelsea's dressing room to flout a UEFA touchline ban are true, claims former Blues defender Nuno Morais.

Mourinho was subject to a two-match ban when Bayern Munich visited Stamford Bridge for the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final in 2005 after making comments following an acrimonious victory over Barcelona in the previous round that led to the retirement of referee Anders Frisk.

And, while Chelsea have always denied the allegations, Morais has admitted his former manager did cheat his way around the sanction, despite insisting at the time he was watching the game from the Chelsea leisure club just outside the stadium.

He recalled: 'I played the last three minutes of the second leg but was on the bench for the home game. It was very different to go into the dressing room and see Jose hiding in the skip that night.

iDg2cL25awPhw.gif

kYe4Rcl.jpg

AkbNEEZ.jpg

i love him

bud

"the welsh kaka" really doesn't make any sense. now, i don't think bale's going to be a massive success there, but he's coming off a great season in the premier league. he's only 24. kaka died in 2007.

GorillaJu

I just hope Young has another fuck-awful game today so that Moyes realises that he should never play for the club again.

Then brings on Adnan who scores a hat-trick and gets at least 13 assists.

Then Shinji Kagawa strides in shirtless using mascot children as skis and a dinosaur bedsheet as a make-shift cape, and the sheer glory of his nipples reflects time and space to instantly score 10 goals in both nets.

Tc91

Wait what the fuck has happened to our pitch?

Are our ground staff really that shit that they can muck up a Desso pitch?

Top Bottom