• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can barely stand Owens voice, it just sounds so irritating.

He commits the cardinal sin of colour commentating in that all he does is tell the obvious, he offers no insight, he has no depth all he does is describe to you what you have just seen.

Wes

venison crêpe
This is such a trap game for United.

If they win, it's all well and good but people will say "it's only Palace" despite the fact they seem fairly decent..
Any other result and they'll get slated in the press, bringing up their lack of transfers again.

qindarka

Banned
iDg2cL25awPhw.gif

kYe4Rcl.jpg

AkbNEEZ.jpg

i love him

I remember it being mentioned that he hid in a laundry basket.

Man U have started quite well

Yeah, a coach should totally judge a player based on 2 minutes of play.

2 minutes of play this season. He has had loads of playing time showcasing how much better he is than Jones at rb, including the CL final. Next time pay attention to Jones. You obviously don't watch him play.

Get to steppin bro. You're shit don't work here.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ashley young is the greatest winger this country has ever produced

Mr Cola

We really did do a nice piece of business selling Young and Downing when we did.

Mr Cola

I've always hated when coaches are allowed to communicate with the bench in this situation.

Im not sure if communication is banned but there is literally nothing you can do about it, outside of putting an official next to him the entire game. All Holloway has to say is "i was talking to the wife".

valeo

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 4m
Özil starts for Arsenal at Sunderland, Wilshere starts, Cazorla not involved, Vermaelen on bench, Sagna CB & captain #bbcfootball #afc #safc

No Cazorla :(

Into

Wow, the PES demo is really good.

PES 2014 is legit, like no BS return of the king every year, this is the real deal, i am mad hype about the game, almost more than GTA 5, that is saying something considering where PES has been since the PS2 days.

Tc91

Nice 1 Young.

EDIT: OWEN "YOUNG IS NORMALLY ONE OF THE BEST CROSSERS IN THE PL" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Mr Cola

i dont like this new trend of us being denied penalties at Old Trafford.

Top Bottom