• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You're starting to sound like an Arsenal fan.

Can i have Oziil?

Young is not a United player, in style, in effort, his diving is embarrasing, his output is subpar and he seems to have gotten worse. I make no apologies for disliking him.

valeo

Jedinak looks like Fellaini with better hair. No wonder he's starting on the bench.

So crazy that Jedi is doing this well in the PL - he didn't even dominate the A-League.

Can i have Oziil?

Young is not a United player, in style, in effort, his diving is embarrasing, his output is subpar and he seems to have gotten worse. I make no apologies for disliking him.

United haven't been a bunch of divers previously? News to me.

Nicktendo86

ib7911929ichK.gif
Fuck you you fucking cunt why don't youm cunt off back to where you came from you useless cunt of a player

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So crazy that Jedi is doing this well in the PL - he didn't even dominate the A-League.

United haven't been a bunch of divers previously? News to me.

There is a difference between taking the foul and going down, which every team does, and what Young does.

GorillaJu

Nah, Man Utd are comfortable here. I'll be very surprisd if they don't score by half time

In 11/12 we were creating and missing endless chances, but our defense was constantly under pressure

Not in our home performances - we generally kept all but 1 or 2 shots out... those 1 or 2 shots just always went in.

Wilbur

Banned
why doesn't he just fuck off now and forever

i fucking hate him

i've never hated a footballer more

and he's on my fucking team

please understand ashley

you need to have your legs decapitated

Tc91

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 4m
Ashley Young 9/6/12: "I'm not a cheat. I'm not a diver. I go out to play football fairly and I've done that ever since I was young"

:lol fucking hell. Can we send him back to Villa on a free?

If it's an automatic red for a defender to illegally deny a goal scoring opportunity in the box, either with a foul or his hand, then why isn't a recognised dive (by which a ref gives a yellow) in the box constitute as an illegal attempt to score a goal and thus an automatic red? Surely there is a contradiction here

Wilbur

Banned
I'd rather play Welbeck on the fucking wing just so I don't get anal polyps every time the ball is played out to the left.

Just bring on Adnan now Moyesy, I'll pay you three hundred oats and nuts

Arnie

If it's an automatic red for a defender to illegally deny a goal scoring opportunity in the box, either with a foul or his hand, then why isn't a recognised dive (by which a ref gives a yellow) in the box constitute as an illegal attempt to score a goal and thus an automatic red? Surely there is a contradiction here

I get what you mean but it's a lot harder to interpret a dive as it is a foul.

Hindle

Banned
United are missing that spark, when Fergie was in charge, every time they got the ball, they looked menacing. Not so much now.

Top Bottom