• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Hixx

If it's an automatic red for a defender to illegally deny a goal scoring opportunity in the box, either with a foul or his hand, then why isn't a recognised dive (by which a ref gives a yellow) in the box constitute as an illegal attempt to score a goal and thus an automatic red? Surely there is a contradiction here

I don't think I'd agree with a red (what if the ref gets it wrong, opens up a massive can of worms) but there definitely needs to be a retrospectively applied punishment to stop cunts like Young.

pappe

We need Fellaini and Januzaj on for Ando and Young.

What will happen is we will get giggs on for young in 80th minute.

Nicktendo86

After young, bebe and all the other shit signings he made in his last few years it is almost like Moyes is the last "Fuck you" gift from Fergie.

I remember people thinking Pep is racist for getting rid of Yaya and Eto'o for Busquets and Ibra. :lol

The whole club is racist actually. See how they never play the great Alexandre Song Billong? Or how they couldn't even be bothered to give Abidal, a cancer patient, a new contract? More racist than Bilbao.

United are missing that spark, when Fergie was in charge, every time they got the ball, they looked menacing. Not so much now.

I don't think players that constantly passes the ball back when someone is coming towards them is menacing.

We had two types of Manchester United over the past 5, 6 years: Manchester Utd with a shitty defense or Manchester United with a shitty midfield.

FootballFan

The whole club is racist actually. See how they never play the great Alexandre Song Billong? Or how they couldn't even be bothered to give Abidal, a cancer patient, a new contract? More racist than Bilbao.

Heyyy! I always call Song, Song Billong. Haha.

Abidal replaced by Alba, Yaya by Octopus of Badia, Eto'o by Ibra, Keita by Masch, you're right. :(

Wilbur

Banned
Carrick's just fantastic.

kermit pls tell me barry is better again

pls

Heyyy! I always call Song, Song Billong. Haha.

Abidal replaced by Alba, Yaya by Octopus of Badia, Eto'o by Ibra, Keita by Masch, you're right. :(

Rjikaard by Pep as well.

mes que un club

less que un white people

Players like Suso and Januzaj would start for Palace. Nay, they'd be their key players.

None of their attackers seem comfortable on the ball. When they're getting it in the final third, their first thought seems to be 'how can I gt rid of this' rather than 'how can we get into a position from which we could score?'

GAYLE YOU CUNT

:(

Top Bottom