• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

SAF and Albert <3

62Xs5Oo.jpg

I'm glad you're getting a use out of that :lol :lol

Wilbur

Banned
I genuinely, genuinely don't understand how you can be a professional footballer and not be confident using your weaker foot.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You have to admire Young there, he was willing to take the red for the team

I genuinely, genuinely don't understand how you can be a professional footballer and not be confident using your weaker foot.

Januzaj is extremely left footed. The only difference is that Januzaj's left foot is the left foot of God. Also he never hesitates to use his right foot, nor is it bad in the slightest.

Wilbur

Banned
Good pen.

The problem with Young is that when he's under threat of a challenge, his body just completely contorts as if he's going down. I don't know if that's just the way he fucking runs but the second Dikagoi got near him there, he hunched over and just started to keel.

Arnie

Amazing how Crystal Palace just gifted United a goal and the game. Out of nothing.

Good refereeing, though.

EDIT: Wait, no, should've been a free kick.

Manchester United. Hilarious. Just a despicable entity.

Top Bottom