• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

GorillaJu

Young has no intention except to go to ground, outside the box, in the 45th minute and Palace have to go into the second half down a man and a goal after defending well for the entire half.

God what a sucker punch.

We're so crap. Young is just....what can be said that hasn't been said before...I'm just embarrassed.

I think it was Jedinak who played the pass that led to the penalty...was doing very well for Palace and now he's just thrown it away for them.

Thanks mate.

Wilbur

Banned
Outside the box as well, lol

fergie watching over us
moyeezus giving us dat daily bread
ashley the disciple, diving for our sins

valeo

Fair enough pen. Bit harsh with the red and on CP in general but can't argue too much.

This ref has been very good.

Salazar

Good pen.

The problem with Young is that when he's under threat of a challenge, his body just completely contorts as if he's going down. I don't know if that's just the way he fucking runs but the second Dikagoi got near him there, he hunched over and just started to keel.

Cowardice. In his face. In his sperm. In his eyes. In his children, or at least the first born.

GQman2121

Banned
Unlucky for Dikgacoi that he slid for the ball there because as soon as Young feels any part of his body being touched he's collapsing as if he knee has exploded.

That was a very loud: What the fuck was that!?

pappe

I just hope we stop passing it to Young even if he is on the pitch now.

Our players seem to think he has the ability to create something but in reality he is abso-fucking-lutely useless in that regard.

This commentator seems to agree with everything the ref does..lol.

He's an ex ref. it's so fucking stupid, he's obviously going to agree with everything the ref does so what's the point in having his biased opinion

Bring on Afro, Adnan and Zaha in the second half pls sexy Moyes

Arnie

Hilarious how the biggest sport in the world doesn't employ a man to sit on the other end of the referee's earpiece to just say 'outside of the box'. Like, it's such a simple fucking call that anyone with a television could make. And it wouldn't slow the game down because it'd stalled anyway.

Stupid fucking regulating body stuck in 1963. Go watch the NFL. Or Cricket. Or Tennis. Or any other sport not so far up its own arse it's tickling its spleen.

Hilarious how the biggest sport in the world doesn't employ a man to sit on the other end of the referee's earpiece to just say 'outside of the box'. Like, it's such a simple fucking call that anyone with a television could make. And it wouldn't slow the game down because it'd stalled anyway.

Stupid fucking regulating body stuck in 1963. Go watch the NFL. Or Cricket. Or Tennis. Or any other sport not so far up its own arse it's tickling its spleen.

Arnie I am guessing you didn't follow the Ashes?

I do agree of course.

Wilbur

Banned
Agree with you Viva. I'm genuinely embarrassed that he plays for us. Why can't we just fucking jettison him like Liverpool do with all their overpriced English shit

I've never disliked a United player more. Angers me that people will defend the fucking cunt purely because he puts on a United shirt, especially when the same will laugh at Pool fans who defend Suarez.

qindarka

Banned
Agree with you Viva. I'm genuinely embarrassed that he plays for us. Why can't we just fucking jettison him like Liverpool do with all their overpriced English shit

I've never disliked a United player more. Angers me that people will defend the fucking cunt purely because he puts on a United shirt, especially when the same will laugh at Pool fans who defend Suarez.

Well, the situations are not entirely comparable.

FootballFan

He's an ex ref. it's so fucking stupid, he's obviously going to agree with everything the ref does so what's the point in having his biased opinion

Bring on Afro, Adnan and Zaha in the second half pls sexy Moyes

Before the replay even shows of the incident, 1 second into the replay "yep he made the right call" lol.

arkon

To be fair. He dives and is pretty fucking useless on the pitch aside from that. Not exactly up to the same sort of antics as Suarez.

I don't really think many Liverpool fans defend Suarez.

It's more like our situation with Rooney, they're both bloody good players known for doing stupid things. Young isn't.

FootballFan

To be fair. He dives and is pretty fucking useless on the pitch aside from that. Not exactly up to the same sort of antics as Suarez.

You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know any of them. They've done nothing major to make anybody really dislike them.

Wilbur

Banned
Well, the situations are not entirely comparable.

Its not the point, they go on about how you should defend the lad because he wears our shirt, irrespective of anything he does... and then chastise Liverpool fans because they do the same. It doesn't matter what the context is, when they set a precedent and say that because he's our cunt we should support him?

Nah, fuck off. He's fucking crap. And a coward. And a cheat.

bud see above you

bud

that's not the same at all. liverpool fans are defending a racist whereas united fans are defending a shit footballer who 'wears their shirt'.

Your team is weak but this time you dont have a genius manager to bail you out. Its david bloody moyes.
Of course.

Just saying the last time people said "this is the weakest United team I've ever seen", and the time before and the time before and the time before...yeah..

subtles

It annoys me that teams with such star power feel the need to go down under dubious circumstances. You can't tell with some players if the challenge was sufficient or not anymore. Why dive? It's not even a level playing field to begin with, why feel the need to yell at the ref to send someone off?

I would love it if it was the teams at the bottom half of the table that played dirty.

Double standards, I know.

arkon

You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know any of them. They've done nothing major to make anybody really dislike them.

My god. I bet you have all these saved up in a text file :D

Top Bottom