• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Fry

Wy the fuck is Liverpool playing on monday. Some people do work on mondays you cunts.

I can't believe this shit.

Really not happy with how we're treating van ginkel. He came to the club in a world cup season with the promise that he'd be playing and now he can't even make the bench. He's lost his Holland place as well.

Why didn't they loan him to ajax or another premier league club to get some game time?

Because you're Chelsea.

Zabojnik

Nah I'm only kidding, can't hate on Juve bro's. Had to do some repairs to my Marchisio shirt yesterday cause my number 8 peeled off half way. I'll be wearing it tonight!

<33333

We're playing like shit but really enjoying our new forward Adi, he just takes down everything in his way when going for headers.

i8tI0dQ2iCsqv.gif

we're going to get destroyed by Juve. :(

Just like we destroyed Nordsomething last year. :(

Walshy

Jack Robinson has been sent off for Wolves.

Also Suso apparently was great for Almeria against Ath. Madrid in the first half, got another assist. Madrid then woke up and stuffed them 4-1.

qindarka

Banned
Really not happy with how we're treating van ginkel. He came to the club in a world cup season with the promise that he'd be playing and now he can't even make the bench. He's lost his Holland place as well.

Why didn't they loan him to ajax or another premier league club to get some game time?

He never really established a place in the Dutch squad. Only one cap before he joined us. We do need to be playing him more though its early days yet.

xintin

Still only the 4th PL game. Once we start in the CL and the League Cup, more rotation will be necessary throughout the whole team.

ShogunX

Jack Robinson has been sent off for Wolves.

Also Suso apparently was great for Almeria against Ath. Madrid in the first half, got another assist. Madrid then woke up and stuffed them 4-1.

Still cant believe people on RAWK wanted him to replace Enrique.

flyover

Huth should be off, that physio is mental.
I'm surprised it's even allowed. Shouldn't be. Head injuries are scary shit. If physios can't be counted on to care more about an individual's well being than the team's immediate needs, then the league needs to step in.

Meier

Walters with the most ridiculous foul in open play that I've seen in awhile. Just hugging Yaya like a boxer clinching, lol.

Girouds fucked his knee. Damn...

I JUST swapped him in for Soldado in my fantasy team about 20 mins ago. Nooooo.

Top Bottom