• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

joke's on you, playboy.

MveP5yD.png

never put your eggs all on the same basket.

jtb

Banned
Next massive game. Arsenal vs Dortmund home and away.

Mesut seek and destroy them please!

Yup, huge games. The home game is sandwiched between two potentially lighter fixtures (Norwich, Crystal Palace, though admittedly we've dropped a lot of points against Norwich over the past two seasons) so we should really be looking to pick up at least 3 points out of 6 for those two. The away fixture will be a challenge, and it comes at a really difficult time, but our away record has been fantastic this year. I definitely think we can (and will) get at least 3 point from these fixtures, and with it, hopefully qualification.

Personally, I'm glad we've gotten a pretty difficult group this year. It's good to get more difficult fixtures earlier in the season to get the team up to speed—especially how the past two seasons, we've really struggled coming out of the gate.

kharma45

The Times is saying United are considering letting go of Kagawa and Ferdinand at the end of the season. They're also reiterating that £100m transfer budget story which they first reported in the summer.

Shinji reminds me of Veron in some ways. Great player, signed at the wrong time as there is no room for him in his best position.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wilbur obviously knows there's no reason to be on GAF for the next couple of months judging by United's form.

Slizz

Have yet to do the first race in GTA Online. Shit just constantly loads session.

Genuinely thought I'd be able to play at some point to today.

Messi

Are you guys really saying he did not deserve to be sent off for kicking out at him? its clear as day what he is trying to do. Then again there are people who said Nani's sending off was bullshit in the CL last season too.

rodvik

Are you guys really saying he did not deserve to be sent off for kicking out at him? its clear as day what he is trying to do. Then again there are people who said Nani's sending off was bullshit in the CL last season too.

Nah it is a clear as day red card. Check that youtube vid I posted. It was just nasty.

Peco

FUCK YOU ALLEGRI, Ajax humiliated us you prick, we can't play decent football and that's your fucking fault.

Mario rules and getting a pen like that is pathetic but I don't care. Farça are still gonna trash us tho.

Those people are known as United supporters. Or soon to be Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal supporters.

arkon

That was bullshit.

Bloody foreigners. Don't like it up 'em.

The Nani red was different. Nani was controlling the ball. Brown just kicked Nerman for no reason.

K1LLER7

Neymar was a red.

Nani's wasn't. We've been through this before.

Thought Pedro was poor today. Sanchez did well when he came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom