• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

From the sounds of it Atletico had huge slices of luck in their victory.

Yeah but Porto were apparently going to beat them easily.

--

ian-wright-300x220.jpg

is on the sky panel #legend #respect #wrighty

Rafa.jpg

Is Gaf running like shit for anyone else? Won't even let me get to the homepage on FF

Ozil is a beast. Perez is a fool. Napoli's left flank was dreadful. Callejon is shite.

Linius

Is that a prize for a competition or did you have to pay for it? Think my brother had to pay like £50 to hold/touch the FA Cup at the Emirates

My mum works at ABN AMRO, one of the bigger sponsors (former lead sponsor) of Ajax. That thing was at the balcony in the VIP lounge so it was for free.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Neygod :bow when Tata put him as a false 9 he took over the match, he was already performing at a high level but that change made him even more dangerous unlucky on that chance he had, but those will get in no worries. Good cross from Alexis. Pedro was garbage though.

Linius

Put a word in and start selling your best players to Liverpool again. Fuck Tottenham :p

Yeah just think for a second how good we would be if we had Eriksen, Suarez and Vertonghen in our team ;)

I saw a few great players too btw. Michael Reiziger was one row beneath me. Van der Sar popped by in the lounge. And I saw Kluivert upon leaving.

Yeah just think for a second how good we would be if we had Eriksen, Suarez and Vertonghen in our team ;)

I saw a few great players too btw. Michael Reiziger was one row beneath me. Van der Sar popped by in the lounge. And I saw Kluivert upon leaving.

And you didn't kick Van der Sar in the nuts? The fuck is wrong with you?

Franklin is the most boring character this generation.

Destiny, Titanfall and Infamous: SS in the same quarter?

Linius

And you didn't kick Van der Sar in the nuts? The fuck is wrong with you?

Franklin is the most boring character this generation.

Destiny, Titanfall and Infamous: SS in the same quarter?

Van der Sar is in charge of commercial stuff, sponsors and such. Overmars is the one who's selling our players to Pool, Atletico, Spurs etc.

omgkitty

What was that about Ozil disappearing in big games?

Anyone have a gif of the Balotelli penalty? I have a friend who swears it was a clear penalty. He's also a Milan fan.

Slizz

Saw Rush.

Was really good.

I think if you don't like cars or racing that much, it might not float your boat.... but it was a solid movie beginning to end.

I can finally post on gaf. Kind of shit is this?

-Bullshit pen for Balo
-Brown is an idiot. Easily a red. Barca look toothless without Messi. They need to start playing more direct at least when Messi isn't playing.
-My boy Ozil showing everyone how good he is.
-Great goal from Draxler
-Dortmund's team goal was so good. My favorite goal this season already.

Clegg

The Times is saying United are considering letting go of Kagawa and Ferdinand at the end of the season. They're also reiterating that £100m transfer budget story which they first reported in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom