• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that besides that horrific miss (by the way, just how good was Giroud!), he was really good, especially being thrown into the deep end like he was. A better choice than Wilshere, definitely.

I feel like more of our players should be picking up 'knocks' so they miss out on internationals. All the other big teams do it.
Rosicky was rubbish yesterday. Lots of misplaced passes.

bud

the team is really improving. the second half wasn't great, but it look defensively solid.

the first half was their best performance of the season so far. i genuinely enjoyed watching that.

flamini's doing really well. his football is improving, but he also behaves like a captain because he's always communicating. this team was always too quiet, so he's definitely a great addition to the squad. i've always hoped that if he'd reach the level he was at in his last season at arsenal, he'd be tremendous. not saying he'll get there, but i think he could get close.

please validate my post by quoting it

Elchele

I guess this is why Bayern didn't want to participate in NextGen series and in this UEFA Youth Cup. Just going to damage our U19 run in their league.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mancini's record against Juve in Serie A:
P12 L6 D4 W2.

That's right, bitch.

@rvy
They were excessively jeering the team, I think.

the team is really improving. the second half wasn't great, but it look defensively solid.

the first half was their best performance of the season so far. i genuinely enjoyed watching that.

flamini's doing really well. his football is improving, but he also behaves like a captain because he's always communicating. this team was always too quiet, so he's definitely a great addition to the squad. i've always hoped that if he'd reach the level he was at in his last season at arsenal, he'd be tremendous. not saying he'll get there, but i think he could get close.

You're wrong.

Meier

All the good U19 players are already playing in Bayern II, only the average players and younger players are playing in the U19. Markoutz is the only talented one in the U19, and that's because he got downgraded (from Bayern II) because of an injury.

edit: wow, Scholl's son is playing today with the U19. He's 17 yo

For what it's worth, City didn't play a lot of the players from the EDS squad which would in theory be the equivalent to Bayern II. Here's the goalscorer info that I just pulled together:

1: Jason Denayer, 18 (Belgium)
2, 3, 5: Marcos Lopes, 17 (Portugal/Brazil)
4: George Glindon, 18 (England)
6: Devante Cole, 18 (England)

faridmon

I already miss Milch :(

Fuck Bayern.

For what it's worth, City didn't play a lot of the players from the EDS squad which would in theory be the equivalent to Bayern II. Here's the goalscorer info that I just pulled together:

I find it incredible that we deploy our talented 18 and even 17 and 16 year old in some odd games at Everton but those you wrote have never been close too the Man City senior team. It seems that is the difference between two teams of wildly 2 financial spectrum. What about your U21 team?

Suen

I already miss Milch :(

Fuck Bayern.

I find it incredible that we deploy our talented 18 and even 17 and 16 year old in some odd games at Everton but those you wrote have never been close too the Man City senior team. It seems that is the difference between two teams of wildly 2 financial spectrum. What about your U21 team?
Where is he?

Elchele

That's alright, I just don't see point of Bayern U19 playing in UEFA Youth Cup. They were defeated by CSKA too. The U19 team can barely play in the local league given the amount of players they lost (to Bayern II), making them fly to other countries to get trashed isn't exactly the best idea.

dc89

Marcos Lopes. <33333333

Fuck it, I'm getting him on a jersey. He will not stab us like Suarez and Roman. He'll be in the team when we win back to back UCL.

faridmon

He actually said that?

Yep, he said that it wasn't worth having a great discussion about German football since Bayern fan will just ruin it by being assholes (which is tru for some of them)

I really miss my German Bundesliga discussion :(

Copenhagen's youth team managed to get a draw (1-1) vs. Real Madrid in Madrid, in the Youth (Champions) League. Also got 2-2 against the Juve youth. Clearly the talented youth of Denmark.

Plzen should be embarassed. CSKA couldn't score a single goal against the three worst teams in Russia(the two last placed teams and Spartak) but have two goals in a half against Plzen. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yep, he said that it wasn't worth having a great discussion about German football since Bayern fan will just ruin it by being assholes (which is tru for some most of them)

I really miss my German Bundesliga discussion :(

Fixed.

Fuenf is the only cool Bayern supporter in here, sorry you used to be cool Bla but you're on Fry level of trolling in the thread atm. We even got that fucking Franck Ribery guy now going around signing his posts, fuck Bayern.

faridmon

Fixed.

Fuenf is the only cool Bayern supporter in here, sorry you used to be cool Bla but you're on Fry level of trolling in the thread atm. We even got that fucking Franck Ribery guy now going around signing his posts, fuck Bayern.

Yea, didn't want to offend most of Bayern fans here, but then I realised most of them were behaving like dicks.

Fuenf is cool, yes.

Elchele

Fixed.

Wooden, pls. I'm cooler than Finland

Lightning

Banned
Yea, didn't want to offend most of Bayern fans here, but then I realised most of them were behaving like dicks.

Fuenf is cool, yes.
Most of them are pretty cool except Bla. He goes overboard with the trolling but he isn't as bad now that he stopped with the bloody non stop pics.

In saying that, I don't feel sorry for Milch. He shitted on our signing Ozil before we even signed him, then spoke shit again about him after he signed mocking Arsenal while he done it. If he wants to throw shit around he should expect shit thrown back at him as everytime Bayern is mentioned Milch will give you the most biased view in this thread.

Souness tearing into Italian football and asking what Behrami did at West Ham considering he plays for the 2nd place side in Italy.

Two hours of build up with Souness, Redknapp, and Barry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom