• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

GTA Online doesn't work for me. I sign in and it brings me right into the first race and then I get stuck on a screen of Los Santos.

Zabojnik

'Combinations' is a fucking brilliant new feature in PES 2014. Just scored a cracking goal with United after an amazing hold-up play.

Clegg

Now it's telling me to wait for other players.

But there are no other players. It just keeps telling me to wait.

omgkitty

Anyone else having serious issues scoring in FIFA 14? Seriously it's pissing me off. No matter what I do, it seems like the other team is parking the bus and I can't ever score.

rvy

Banned
Anyone else having serious issues scoring in FIFA 14? Seriously it's pissing me off. No matter what I do, it seems like the other team is parking the bus and I can't ever score.

Stop playing shit football games and the problem is solved forever.

Linius

Now I keep wondering if the last mission really would have be completely different with another choice. No one chose A or B in this thread?

I used that sentence in conversation with my dad this morning. It resulted in an one hour discussion about the fact it's a stupid figure of speech and how young people try to change language and make things difficult. I'm never using it again inside this house :(

rvy

Banned
Now I keep wondering if the last mission really would have be completely different with another choice. No one chose A or B in this thread?

They invented this thing called YouTube.

DFta0C1.jpg

#DEAD

Wilbur

Banned

ive played all three, made a separate save file. B makes no sense whatsoever. A makes sense somewhat but C is just the best ending by far

Hahah that's not what I meant, but I got it the other way around it seems!

I don't care about videogame spoilers.

There is no novel that comes close to the beauty and depth of Kirby's Epic Yarn or Fifa 10

Meier

Now it's telling me to wait for other players.

But there are no other players. It just keeps telling me to wait.

Yeah, this is what happened to me last night for quite awhile and then I just gave up on it. It'll work in a few days, I'm sure.

Wes

venison crêpe
Me, Quiche and Hixx had to jack two cars.

I went solo and got mine in 5 minutes. Quiche and Hixx chased their guy to the other side of the island over 20 minutes then had to escape from the police in a knackered car back to the city (whilst I died to prison guards).

Hixx

Is there any real spoilers in online? I havent finished it yet but want to join up

Dunno yet but there are story characters in it (so far I have done missions for Lamar and Simeone).

Also I can't decide whether I buy this t-shirt or not

BVk98nlCAAIoEqM.jpg

Can't decide if it is tacky or not.

Also i blame Quiche for his terrible driving for that mission taking 20 mins.

But it was hilarious.

Meier

Me, Quiche and Hixx had to jack two cars.

I went solo and got mine in 5 minutes. Quiche and Hixx chased their guy to the other side of the island over 20 minutes then had to escape from the police in a knackered car back to the city (whilst I died to prison guards).

This visual made me laugh out loud. Brilliant.

SVIATO! your services are needed.

Russian league expert, how's CSKA form right now? Plzen has some tasty odds going.

CSKA has like 4 losses in a row. They're doing terribly -- I got Plzen to win or draw on ESPN.. I was one of less than 1% at the time. :lol

Facism

Gold Member
did a fresh install of windows on a new HDD last night because the old HDD was failing.

The fun of copying my steam install over lol. 500gigs of shyte and Dota 2.

Fergie

Banned
Wait, you can sell jacked vehicles at Los Santos customs. Lol.

Edit: tried to sell another, says no vehicles needed.

Is there any real spoilers in online? I havent finished it yet but want to join up

I thought I heard someone say it takes place 6 months before the story.

That's right, Rockstar confirmed it a few days ago, there aren't spoilers because it takes place before the SP storyline:
When does GTA Online Take Place?

Some people who’ve been playing through Grand Theft Auto V’s Story Mode have been inquiring how the narrative of GTA Online correlates or crosses over. Grand Theft Auto Online is set a few months prior to the events of Grand Theft Auto V’s single player story.

My mum saw Shearer in the car park. I've seen his black Ferrari but didn't realise it was him. Would have thought he lives up North, but apparently not.

Also I can't decide whether I buy this t-shirt or not

BVk98nlCAAIoEqM.jpg

Can't decide if it is tacky or not.

It depends if it bothers you that Su and Ma are not chemical symbols. Personally I don't think I could live with that. I'd be living a lie.

Seriously though, if you like it then buy it. Doesn't look that tacky to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom