• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Copenhagen's youth team managed to get a draw (1-1) vs. Real Madrid in Madrid, in the Youth (Champions) League. Also got 2-2 against the Juve youth. Clearly the talented youth of Denmark.
The other posters might not understand the sarcasm in this post, but I applaud you for it.

Slizz

Finally got in to the online game, did the Lamar shit and etc.

Shit is fun but can get old quick. Mad people jus trying to kill you for no reason and you lose a lot of money.

Also annoying as fuck that you can't just steal a car and drive around... cops will chase after you regardless if you didn't do anything, which means you must pay for a respray if you want to drive around.

The other posters might not understand the sarcasm in this post, but I applaud you for it.

iXGHgJqRdzO9z.gif

Elchele

In saying that, I don't feel sorry for Milch. He shitted on our signing Ozil before we even signed him, then spoke shit again about him after he signed mocking Arsenal while he done it. If he wants to throw shit around he should expect shit thrown back at him as everytime Bayern is mentioned Milch will give you the most biased view in this thread.

Yep, most of people here didn't get it because he never spoke about their teams. I was very surprised by Milch saying he was leaving, specially this part:

But when there are some guys that just shit on your club without a reason

He was the #1 is shitting in others club. I don't see how is ok for him to do so, but it's wrong to get the same treatment back.

I still liked him, and I hope he comes back. But he's kind of an ass most of the time.

Jack cw

If he wants to throw shit around he should expect shit thrown back at him as everytime Bayern is mentioned Milch will give you the most biased view in this thread.
And this the absolute truth! That guy was seriously disgusting with his double standards and hypocrisy. He couldn't handle any serious discussion and instantly started complaining if someone fired back. I'm not saying that Bayern gaf is innocent in this case but he just got what he asked for and ran away.

kharma45

Finally got in to the online game, did the Lamar shit and etc.

Shit is fun but can get old quick. Mad people jus trying to kill you for no reason and you lose a lot of money.

Also annoying as fuck that you can't just steal a car and drive around... cops will chase after you regardless if you didn't do anything, which means you must pay for a respray if you want to drive around.

Sounds shit. Must try it now.

Blablurn

Yep, most of people here didn't get it because he never spoke about their teams. I was very surprised by Milch saying he was leaving, specially this part:

He was the #1 is shitting in others club. I don't see how is ok for him to do so, but it's wrong to get the same treatment back.

I still liked him, and I hope he comes back. But he's kind of an ass most of the time.

its the dortmund effect. most of the guys here dont know how much trash talk is coming from dortmund. so most of them love them because klopps makes some jokes from time to time.

Elchele

Line up FCB / Aufstellung:
Neuer - Dante, Ribéry, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Kroos |
^M.Hörwick

Fucking mess.

Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Kroos; Robben, Müller, Ribéry

No Mandzukic? Fuck Pep. Really.

Salvadora

Most of them are pretty cool except Bla. He goes overboard with the trolling but he isn't as bad now that he stopped with the bloody non stop pics.

In saying that, I don't feel sorry for Milch. He shitted on our signing Ozil before we even signed him, then spoke shit again about him after he signed mocking Arsenal while he done it. If he wants to throw shit around he should expect shit thrown back at him as everytime Bayern is mentioned Milch will give you the most biased view in this thread.
That's even underselling it somewhat. "Arsenal had £30m+ bids for Mata/Gotze rejected", "worse team than two years ago" and so much more. He wouldn't even respond when it was corrected.

I liked Milch when he wasn't talking Arsenal, but he ain't no saint himself.
I was so hyped.

Le sigh
So much potential... for that. Chespin & Froakie really have to hit it out of the park or we could have two generations of terrible starters.

No wonder they're giving you another set so soon!

its the dortmund effect. most of the guys here dont know how much trash talk is coming from dortmund. so most of them love them because klopps makes some jokes from time to time.

The trash talk from Dortmund on here happened like once a week, while you lot made fucking reams of posts which could be condensed to 'I don't like Dortmund and it annoys me that other people do' or 'I like Bayern'

Reams, I tells ya. Noboody gives a shit how much trash-talk you get elsewhere.

Clegg

Doron Salomon ‏@DoronSalomon 56s

MUFC XI: de Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Fellaini, Welbeck, van Persie

3 man midfield

No Kagawa.

D_prOdigy

MUFC XI: de Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Fellaini, Welbeck, van Persie

3 man midfield

No Kagawa.

could be worse.

could be a lot worse.

I bet Fellaini is in the no.10 lol

kharma45

3 man midfield

No Kagawa.

Welbeck and Valencia out wide hahahahahahahaha :(

Subs are Lindegaard, Jones, Giggs, Nani, Young, Kagawa, Hernandez.

fuenf

bayern.

Fixed.

Fuenf is the only cool Bayern supporter in here, sorry you used to be cool Bla but you're on Fry level of trolling in the thread atm. We even got that fucking Franck Ribery guy now going around signing his posts, fuck Bayern.

Yea, didn't want to offend most of Bayern fans here, but then I realised most of them were behaving like dicks.

Fuenf is cool, yes.

:-0 what did I do to deserve this? thanks guys! :)

Hart, Richards, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

#Packmas

Best of luck. I still remember the first time Bayern played City in the CL back in 2011. I was anxious the whole day and had about 5 streams running to ensure that there wont be any 'blackouts', damn. Don't get me wrong I still despise City (maybe a little less without Mancini) but ties like these are why I love Champions League football. Thankfully nowadays I worry more about Pep playing Lahm at striker than City. ;)

Line up FCB / Aufstellung:
Neuer - Dante, Ribéry, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Kroos |
^M.Hörwick

Fucking mess.

Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Kroos; Robben, Müller, Ribéry

No Mandzukic? Fuck Pep. Really.
I think Mandzu and Mueller are pretty much interchangeable, it's a strong lineup and honestly, I don't expect them to have any trouble with City. Bayern will raise their game and take another step foward today.

Elchele

I think Mandzu and Mueller are pretty much interchangeable, it's a strong lineup and honestly, I don't expect them to have any trouble with City. Bayern will raise their game and take another step foward today.

you really are that confident? I hope I'm underestimating Pep's Bayern then

the few times Muller played as ST, under Pep, he looked clueless

I'm so sorry RVP. You're attacking partners have no balls and provide no threat. Pls pull something out of your ass and win us this game.

Blablurn

Fixed.

Fuenf is the only cool Bayern supporter in here, sorry you used to be cool Bla but you're on Fry level of trolling in the thread atm. We even got that fucking Franck Ribery guy now going around signing his posts, fuck Bayern.

its okay, its no competition, i dont need to be anyones favourite lol

but i agree, fuenf is cool! i like all bayern gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom