• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Or more like they don't want BVB to be liked.

it's just tiring to read everything bayern does is fake and bad but if dortmund's doing the same it's they're so awesome and likeable

anyway I'm done trying to justify anything. it's really pointless

if lewandowski is going to bayern, what happens to gotze? wasn't he supposed to be their false nine?

probably not anymore if it really was pep's plan. Mandzukic proved that a real 9 is much better than a false one

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
it's just tiring to read everything bayern does is fake and bad but if dortmund's doing the same it's they're so awesome and likeable
True.
KuGsj.gif

if lewandowski is going to bayern, what happens to gotze? wasn't he supposed to be their false nine?

I don't think they care. They just want to rip their team apart. ;)

Clegg

I keep changing my opinion about last nights game. On one hand it was a piss poor performance where we created nothing and defended for far too long. But on the other hand we set very well against a very dangerous side and forced them to play a game they were clearly uncomfortable with. We forced them wide and made them cross into the box and we dealt with almost everything they threw at us. Moyes has probably done better in the CL than anyone would have guessed.

Batigol

Banned
Ever had a job interview for a job you can't remember? I applied for a few and he called telling me to come in tomorrow.

Fuck I don't even remember the fellas name. This will be fun

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our line-up tonight - Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Kaboul, Fryers; Dembele, Sandro; Lamela, Holtby, Chadli; Defoe.

subs v Anji - Friedel, Dawson, Naughton, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Kane, Soldado.

dat second string

Meier

Roy grow some balls and stop picking out of form morons who only get in because they play for the "big" clubs.

Where is Ince, Hughes or even Noble he has been in good form recently, stood out in a poor side. This big club syndrome is so backwards.

You're never gonna see a Championship player getting minutes for the team. The only way Zaha got selected is because he was a Man U player still at Crystal Palace -- he never would have made it otherwise. There is no way to know how they'll compete against players at the international level since they're playing against much weaker competition on a regular basis.

Meier

This summer there was talk of us hiring the goalkeeper coach from the England squad since Hart had a great rapport with him but Manuel obviously brought in his own guy. Maybe we need to get this England guy on the phone.. Joe needs help. Something just isn't right with him.

I love the fact the Bayern fans talk about Klopp more than the rest of footie-gaf put together, even when we had a couple of Dortmund fans on here

@Wooden, not going online until they patch out the single player save corruption issues

Wes

venison crêpe
Can't join you guys, says you lot have to have finished the tutorial as well.

But I'm done with the tutorial.

What a mess.

Wait, I just saw Rangers. Then he left.

Have you done absolutely everything in the tutorial?

Messi

I can't take FIFA 14 online. I get too nervous and can't finish my chances and end up performing like a wet fart in a church on sunday. I refuse to use 5 star teams so I play as Minero or Sevilla and every game I am against 5 star teams. It's bullshit.

K1LLER7

I can't take FIFA 14 online. I get too nervous and can't finish my chances and end up performing like a wet fart in a church on sunday. I refuse to use 5 star teams so I play as Minero or Sevilla and every game I am against 5 star teams. It's bullshit.
Use Spurs or Liverpool?

rvy

Banned

So you're a band-wagoner in real life but refuse to use your fake team in FIFA?

Makes sense.

Peco

Use Milan, I bet we have like 3.5 stars in the game.

omgkitty

You can use Arsenal. They're only 4.5 stars in the game and are surprisingly better in real life.

rvy

Banned
Don't like how barca play in fifa.

Also find me a barca bandwagoner who pays 400 euro per game 3 times a season to see his team

Doesn't matter. I stopped giving Benfica money after I turned 5, it doesn't make me less or more.

Clegg

I've finally gotten into GTA Online. First thing it tells me to do is go to the race trigger.

There is no race trigger ffs.

Log out

Roy grow some balls and stop picking out of form morons who only get in because they play for the "big" clubs.

Where is Ince, Hughes or even Noble he has been in good form recently, stood out in a poor side. This big club syndrome is so backwards.

Sorry mate, but some of these players you keep wanting us to pick are just shit. Maybe Mark Noble is in decent form, but what's he going to do for England? He's just not good enough to play international football, even by our poor standards. Let's be honest, he's at West Ham for a reason.

Wes

venison crêpe
My bad! Someone stole my car earlier and it wasn't coming up in the map nor could I phone insurance so I had to get another one and insure it, cost me $10k

I meant the one they ask you to steal for the hand-in mission. It's one car between everyone, I tried to steal it from you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom