• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh FFS don't tell me Kaboul is injured again.

If he can't get over these constant niggles he might not get a new contract. He hasn't lasted the full 90 in either of his last two starts.

TrueBlue

Yeah, its essentially Chelsea or bust. I do prefer some teams over others obviously in other leagues mainly revolving around teams that beat Barcelona (Inter Milan and Bayern Munich have a special place in my heart, more so Bayern since Chelsea beat them in the finals :) ) But other than that I like to see Manchester teams struggle and whatever team Suarez plays for (lord help if by some cruel twist of fate that he comes to Chelsea).

Welcome! Always nice to see a fellow Chelsea fan.

Wilbur

Banned
I honestly wish we had more Inter fans in this thread. I would like to see the banter between the fans.

Yeah so do I. More fans of other teams in general would be great really. Obviously I'm speaking as a United fan, but there's far too many of us, Liverpool, Arsenal, Juve, Barca, Madrid and Bayern in comparison to everyone else. I WANT MORE VARIETY

Always refreshing when we get someone like 3Sixty, L1NETT, arkon, or LeleSocho, Joker, etc.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Because they're bad

cremino we gotta do something about this 3-5-2.

Conte's Pepe excuse...doesn't make ANY SENSE.
iNxB7VCOrZj5l.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@PREMHEADS

Tevez : "I can tell you what I thought about Italian football; I thought nobody ran, that the game was slow and that it was easy. Now I can say that is not the case.

"I think this is the most difficult type of football that I have ever played in because a lot of small details are looked at."

I'm sorry it's just a phase
Dio with it.

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

We should play when I sort my PS3 out.

Alright! I'm gonna lag the shit out of you.
3AQmK.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
God that was boring. Still, 2-0 away from home on a shitty freezing pitch, job done. Chiriches looked good and Fryers was OK, the others played at 35% intensity.

Annoying that Kaboul still isn't 100%.

Too bad they team up with cunts. The rest of the league is mediocre at best.

Kenka pls. In 2015 we're going to overtake France in the rankings and get back our 3rd CL spot. And Rubin is bottom half of the table in this mediocre league. Explain that.

Suen

What's up football-gaf! I have been lurking for the past few months since I have been in moderation purgatory for 3 months. Then I decided that lurking was fun but I am finally coming out of hiding. As for which team I support, I am a proud member of Chelsea nation! That's about it I guess...
Mumei pls.

Aw, come on they aren't my favorite Italian team, actually prefer AC Milan but they can't beat Barcelona so no go for special place in my heart. Oh yeah, not a big fan of Juve either(might as well burn all the bridges early!)

Either way it's too late to take it back, your greeting is mine forever MWAHAHAHA!!
We beat Barcelona EIGHT months ago. Seven and a half, to be precise. Inter did that FOURTYTHREE months ago. Or something.

What the hell man, what do you want more? :(
Welcome! :)

Guys he didn't say he supports Inter Milan, just that they embarrassed Barcelona

i agree

FORZA INTER
Your team sucks more than Milan this year, and this Milan is the worst Milan since we were in Serie B.

There, I said it. And I'm not taking it back.

Wilbur

Banned
Your team sucks more than Milan this year, and this Milan is the worst Milan since we were in Serie B.

There, I said it. And I'm not taking it back.

12th in the premier league is like the equivalent of 3rd in serie a

even norwich would beat juventus

they cant even beat roberto mancini

Roberto-Manchin1.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
12th in the premier league is like the equivalent of 3rd in serie a

even norwich would beat juventus

they cant even beat roberto mancini

I have a better one!

United's bench warmer is a starter for the Serie A champions.

tumblr_mtzkv8EOvC1r30r4xo3_250.gif

Wilbur

Banned
EXACTLY

LMAOOOOOOO ASHLEY YOUNG WOULD BE YOUR BEST PLAYER BECAUSE HE STARTS FOR US

he starts for us

he starts for us

I have a better one!

United's bench warmer is a starter for the Serie A champions.

tumblr_mtzkv8EOvC1r30r4xo3_250.gif

Behrami is a West Ham reject and starts for Napoli

Balotelli was pushed out of City and is perhap Milan's most important player

Bendtner is a joke in England, won the league in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom