• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up football-gaf! I have been lurking for the past few months since I have been in moderation purgatory for 3 months. Then I decided that lurking was fun but I am finally coming out of hiding. As for which team I support, I am a proud member of Chelsea nation! That's about it I guess...

We are not on it today.

Neither is Alex McLeish in the commentary box, pretending he knows anything at all about Russian football.

Edit: and we score

Meier

I've finally gotten into GTA Online. First thing it tells me to do is go to the race trigger.

There is no race trigger ffs.

Log out

I've spent about an hour and a half total trying to even start the first race. It's impossible on the 360 at the moment (at least in the evenings when I can play). It's really shitty that you can't join a friend's game either unless you've been able to get past this thing which is impossible to even access.

You have to Dashboard too when it happens.. just a total clusterfuck.

When Noel met my dad.

Awesome! :D I think he's bad luck though.. haha.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's up football-gaf! I have been lurking for the past few months since I have been in moderation purgatory for 3 months. Then I decided that lurking was fun but I am finally coming out of hiding. As for which team I support, I am a proud member of Chelsea nation! That's about it I guess...

Welcome baby!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You can tell Lamela is class but he's been sloppy as hell. Chiriches is going to be the new BAE.

Wilbur

Banned

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

welcome man :) enjoy your stay!

subtles

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome! Always need more Chelsea fans!

Fergie

Banned
Welcome Chelski fan.

justjohn

Welcome, my blue brethren.

bud

reported

Ah yes, another of the elite appears.

L1NETT

Sorry mate, but some of these players you keep wanting us to pick are just shit. Maybe Mark Noble is in decent form, but what's he going to do for England? He's just not good enough to play international football, even by our poor standards. Let's be honest, he's at West Ham for a reason.

Would rather have an average player in good form playing week in week out than a stale midfielder for a big club who doesn't play every week, and is in rubbish form.

What's the point of keeping the squad stale and boring so players get comfortable in their shirt. Look at Joe Hart. No competetion as he plays every game, Roy doesn't shake it up and Hart gets stale.

Players need to actually fight for their shirt, not get auto picked not matter how shit they are.

@bolded. Many said the same about Lambert. Is Noble much worse than the shower of shit we put out? And Ince will play one day, would rather he gets introduced early.

---

Welcome welcome Oceanic. Do you only support Chelsea? If so, have fun. If not, tut tut.

Elchele

if lewandowski is going to bayern, what happens to gotze? wasn't he supposed to be their false nine?

We're playing 4-3-3 now, so there's one DM position and two CM/CAM positions. Plenty of room for Gotze there. Also, I wouldn't mind if he has to sit on the bench forever, never liked him. Lewa on the other hand <3

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

1320344470_turtle_snaps_watermelon.gif

Welcome!

Elchele

2Wn.gif

Salvadora

Lobbed balls or not, Song is definitely shit.

Seriously.

He played a very large part in us being so fragile at the back, always being caught of position. Bizarre to see some defending him, although that could be because he is being linked with their club.

Utter cunt too.

Chelsea fan? Gtfo pls.

Just joking, welcome man!

Batigol

Banned
Would rather have an average player in good form playing week in week out than a stale midfielder for a big club who doesn't play every week, and is in rubbish form.

What's the point of keeping the squad stale and boring so players get comfortable in their shirt. Look at Joe Hart. No competetion as he plays every game, Roy doesn't shake it up and Hart gets stale.

Players need to actually fight for their shirt, not get auto picked not matter how shit they are.

@bolded. Many said the same about Lambert. Is Noble much worse than the shower of shit we put out? And Ince will play one day, would rather he gets introduced early.

---

Welcome welcome Oceanic. Do you only support Chelsea? If so, have fun. If not, tut tut.

Ince will get in the squad the very second he signs for a Top 4™ team

Yeah, its essentially Chelsea or bust. I do prefer some teams over others obviously in other leagues mainly revolving around teams that beat Barcelona (Inter Milan and Bayern Munich have a special place in my heart, more so Bayern since Chelsea beat them in the finals :) ) But other than that I like to see Manchester teams struggle and whatever team Suarez plays for (lord help if by some cruel twist of fate that he comes to Chelsea).

GTAV end-game

All 3 have about $107m each. Need to find a way of turning that into $150m+ for one of them, preferably Michael.

Wish you could transfer money

Clegg

Hitcher you asshole.

I keep getting notifications of how you're investing into the stock market and making money. Because GTA online is fucked I can't invest any money into the BAWSAQ.

I RETRACT MY WELCOME

2Wn.gif

AND I CALLED YOU 'BABY'

UUUUUUUUUGH

Aw, come on they aren't my favorite Italian team, actually prefer AC Milan but they can't beat Barcelona so no go for special place in my heart. Oh yeah, not a big fan of Juve either(might as well burn all the bridges early!)

Either way it's too late to take it back, your greeting is mine forever MWAHAHAHA!!

Hitcher you asshole.

I keep getting notifications of how you're investing into the stock market and making money. Because GTA online is fucked I can't invest any money into the BAWSAQ.

I was just padding it up for the golf course, still $45m short though

Also its telling me that I'm missing a main mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom