• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

This been posted?

MFo5pih.gif

Lahm is so good.

Pep said, he could put lahm as a striker and it still would work because he is so fucking smart.

dat lahm <3

Blablurn

Seems like we had another training session in Manchester today. The next flight will go straight to Leverkusen. No stop in Munich. That's new.

dc89

Seems like we had another training session in Manchester today. The next flight will go straight to Leverkusen. No stop in Munich. That's new.

Did we let you use the Etihad again? I see Pep liked our pitch. It is beautiful, the best in the league.

subtles

Joe Hart was once England's hope for a prosperous future. He would rise above the scandals and the mediocrity to lead this nation to a brighter tomorrow.

Somewhere along the way whatever gets to England got to him, be it sins of the past or a more ambiguous epidemic.

Poor lad has never been the same.

Scum

ENGLAND SQUAD

Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster, Joe Hart, John Ruddy.

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Phil Jagielka, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Kyle Walker

Midfielders: Ross Barkley, Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Andros Townsend, Jack Wilshere.

Strikers: Jermain Defoe, Rickie Lambert, Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Daniel Welbeck.

ENGLAND SQUAD

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Phil Jagielka, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Kyle Walker

Midfielders: Ross Barkley, Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Andros Townsend, Jack Wilshere.

Strikers: Jermain Defoe, Rickie Lambert, Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Daniel Welbeck.

Man that is one depressing roster.

Fergie

Banned
ENGLAND SQUAD

RB not looking good. Where's Richards? Since Johnson is still out.

Carrick, Barkley and Wilshire mid would be good but it's Woy.

Lol Roy asked about Young.
@livefootball: Roy Hodgson asked if Ashley Young has been dropped or if he is injured: "I don't think he is injured." #Eng #MUFC

Wilbur

Banned
Roy Hodgson asked if Ashley Young has been dropped or if he is injured: "I don't think he is injured." #Eng #MUFC

Hahahahahaha I can't breathe

Fuck off back to the fires from whence you came you useless spoon headed cunt

ROY GOING HAM

Wilbur

Banned
Honestly I don't think Song's a bad player. He's pretty good. And he'd actually be well served by having players like Carrick or Fellaini who can share defensive work. They're probably too similar to start together, but his problem at Arsenal and Barca is that he's played as a sole defensive midfielder when that isn't really his game.

I don't necessarily want him and I don't think we need him, but he's not a bad player. A bit stupid, doesn't really know exactly when to hold a position and take up shape (which is why he's poor in a Barcelona side), but I don't think he's played to the best of his abilities. Played ahead of a more defensive player, in a hypothetical three with Busquets and Fabregas say, he'd probably do alright.

faridmon

Song is a good player and his link up with Fabregas was one of the most deadly thing that Arsenal had going on on the absence of Van Persie. If Man United had Song, I could see it having a ''Flamini'' kind of positivity in terms of making sure the midfield is in order for the attacking players to confidently attack. The problem is, does Man U have a creative attacking player (Kagawa Lol)?

Wilbur

Banned
Hodgson's a fucking mong

"When you look at the goalkeepers we have he is clearly the No1. I have great faith in Joe Hart."

Way to tell Ruddy and Forster how well they're doing

"He went through a bad period last night but the five games previously he kept clean sheets. It will take a lot more than a bad game for any player before I start suggesting he needs to be replaced.

3 goals let in against Villa (two at least which I think he was at fault), 1 against us

I don't understand the thought processes that go on in the owl bastard's head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom