• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

VO6ObF9.png

Kenka

Swansea having trouble with theses cans.

Laudrup pls.
Hey, who do you call cans. Karanovic's penalty was absolutely laughable but the rest of the team is semi-decent, still.

Bacon did something racist ? Ouch, as a fellow racist, I mourn his temporary departure.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ohh ffs my GTA character seems to be gone. Just like Wilbury and Bacon.

It probably just means the Cloud servers are down.

The online servers are seperate to the cloud servers. Your characters are saved to the cloud. So you could "connect" to the game, but not be able to connect to the cloud, and thus not get your character.

Hey, who do you call cans. Karanovic's penalty was absolutely laughable but the rest of the team is semi-decent, still.

Bacon did something racist ? Ouch, as a fellow racist, I mourn his temporary departure.

St. Gallen ending up being decent makes Spartak look less bad. I don't want that. Swansea pls.

Wilbur gifs are nsfw now?

Lol Bacon

In what world have they not been NSFW? :lol

I'm sorry but if anyone caught me looking at that they would think I was watching a gigantic naked baby dance, it would not be ok for work.

Just don't ban me please. Take the others mumei, not me.

Koko

Banned
It probably just means the Cloud servers are down.

The online servers are seperate to the cloud servers. Your characters are saved to the cloud. So you could "connect" to the game, but not be able to connect to the cloud, and thus not get your character.

Oh I see in that case the cloud servers better be back soon. Hopefully my character still there.

Meier

In what world have they not been NSFW? :lol

I'm sorry but if anyone caught me looking at that they would think I was watching a gigantic naked baby dance, it would not be ok for work.

Just don't ban me please. Take the others mumei, not me.

He really did move like the Dancing Baby. Good analogy.

Ally-McBeal.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom