• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I was looking for the wilbs belly gif to post. Bacon got there first. Took the bullet for me.

It should have been me

If I was a mod, I would tell the poster "Come on ____, Let's go for a ride." Then I would ban him.

chuckle.gif~original

Kenka

German-Fussball GAF, would you help me translate this bit, please ? Excellent regards.

--->
My experience regarding project management is admittedly small but I want to pursue my career in this direction and my human and leading qualities serve me well in that regard. I favour a career in the logistics of environmental measures to increase the quality of life of third-world countries but am open to challenges to toughen up.

-

Bordeaux lost at home to Maccabi. Excellent. We're coming for your CL spot France!
I thought you were crazy to even think that but given Bordeaux, Lille, Saint-Etienne and Lyon's performances in general, you might not have bet on an ill horse.

FootballFan

No don't, stop the stupid PM send around of what some people say in other places. Just get on whatsapp if you really want to know the rants of a madrid support.

Happy with your performance vs Madrid? expected result but thought you should have grabbed some goals. Bloody Modric.

Arnie

Not getting on that Whatsapp again, more hassle than it's worth. I've got 900 messages at any given time and I drain my remaining battery after a night out, when I'm lost in East london with nout but a can of Carlsberg, sending you lot drunken videos.

just pm it bruva

Not getting on that Whatsapp again, more hassle than it's worth. I've got 900 messages at any given time and I drain my remaining battery after a night out, when I'm lost in East london with nout but a can of Carlsberg, sending you lot drunken videos.

just pm it bruva

I still got those photos of your liverpool undies in my dropbox. Also lets not pretend Wilbury helped you home safe, he was your GPS.

Happy with your performance vs Madrid? expected result but thought you should have grabbed some goals. Bloody Modric.

Performance was alright, fell apart when we put on shitty players in the second half but we also had chances for at least two goals, never expected anything.

just pm it bruva

There's no pm.

It's just trolling.

Arnie

I still got those photos of your liverpool undies in my dropbox. Also lets not pretend Wilbury helped you home safe, he was your GPS.

How I wasn't killed that night I'll never know.

I asked a drug dealer to roll his window down and direct me out of Hackney. If that happened in Topboy the fictional equivalent of me would've been at the bottom of the Thames by sunrise.

Meier

Diego Costa is switching from Brazil's NT to Spain's. He's only played in friendlies for Brazil so he wasn't cap-tied. Can't decide if this is a good idea or not for him.

Arnie

Diego Costa is switching from Brazil's NT to Spain's. He's only played in friendlies for Brazil so he wasn't cap-tied. Can't decide if this is a good idea or not for him.

Who've Spain got in that position who's performing better than him at the moment? I think it's a great decision on his part, just wish Atletico would've accepted our bid in the summer. Another worldie attempt from BrenRod.

Slizz

How I wasn't killed that night I'll never know.

I asked a drug dealer to roll his window down and direct me out of Hackney. If that happened in Topboy the fictional equivalent of me would've been at the bottom of the Thames by sunrise.

Are drug dealers cold blooded murderers over there? How did you know he was one btw? Sounds like an excellent anecdote.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

You'd think he'd have a better chance of getting into a Brazil squad, given that Damiao is dogshit and Fred is the other option. Spain has Negredo, Villa, Torres, Soldado, etc. On form Costa is probably good enough to get into the squad but there is a lot of competition. I guess if he's genuinely good enough then he's made the right decision.

Arnie

Are drug dealers cold blooded murderers over there? How did you know he was one btw? Sounds like an excellent anecdote.

Without doing a Bacon, I could just tell. He was driving a top of the range Audi with tinted windows and he had a gold tooth. And he was young. In an under privileged area. There isn't a legal occupation that could've given him that sort of cash at such an age. Yea, he rolled his window down.

He was really nice actually, just chilled out and told me to keep walking down this long road and I'll get to where I needed to be. And I was a state.

Kenka

A first attempt. Still sounds pretty bad in German and I'd probably have to translate it a bit loosely to get a better result. I'll think about it. Some expressions like "human qualities" sound a bit odd at first glance and the first sentence is a bit too long. My last sentence is a shit translation, sorry.
You're a Sir, ElTopo. Thank you very much, I'll make good reuse of your translation. It's for a job as you might have noticed.
Kenka, do you support every team in the bundeslol?
Yeah, I actually do.

Without doing a Bacon, I could just tell. He was driving a top of the range Audi with tinted windows and he had a gold tooth. And he was young. In an under privileged area. There isn't a legal occupation that could've given him that sort of cash at such an age. Yea, he rolled his window down.

He was really nice actually, just chilled out and told me to keep walking down this long road and I'll get to where I needed to be. And I was a state.

What were you wearing?

Slizz

Hahaha awesome. Doesn't seem like too bad of a guy.

Arnie

You'd think he'd have a better chance of getting into a Brazil squad, given that Damiao is dogshit and Fred is the other option. Spain has Negredo, Villa, Torres, Soldado, etc. On form Costa is probably good enough to get into the squad but there is a lot of competition. I guess if he's genuinely good enough then he's made the right decision.
None of them are any competition to him right now.

He's the top joint top scorer in La Liga, and he's up against Fernando the helpless, Negredo the match fitness, Villa the youthless, and Soldado the anonymous. He's fucking laughing with either team he chooses.

What were you wearing?
Jeans, jacket, shirt.

The eternal combo.

Meier

There's a lot of competition to get into both squads but certainly Spain seems like it would be more difficult to get into. Scolari seems to lean towards guys in Brazil aside from Neymar and Hulk (as far as strikers go) and Spain is very deep, but a lot of the established Spanish strikers are in or nearing their 30s, so maybe as far as a long term decision goes, Costa could benefit over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom