• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

QBAOUmM.jpg

Reina's expression
KuGsj.gif

rodvik

Just watched the first two episodes of Breaking Bad. Errr, is this it? or this there some godly transformation that occurs in the second season or something?

Because so far this is some depressing shite.

sohois

Just watched the first two episodes of Breaking Bad. Errr, is this it? or this there some godly transformation that occurs in the second season or something?

The early stuff is the best, when its more grounded.

FAO FREEWHEELIN'

Colleague discount is 20% until Sunday. Unfortunately they've put a stop to PreS4rders (it'll catch on) and the games are overpriced anyway. Deadwood is the same price on Amazon, might be able to make a decent saving on a Breaking Bad complete collection though

FootballFan

^^Ferdinand losing faith in Moyeezus.

Why is everyone a moron and getting themselves banned? Why is this thread on the fucking second page of OT Community?

Water helps a hangover guy

Is that Lorde in your avatar? She was meeting fans just nearby the other day. Line was surprisingly long.

Don't be like that rodvik or I'll put you on the list with Fry.

Give it a proper season or two before making a real judgement.

FAO FREEWHEELIN'

Colleague discount is 20% until Sunday. Unfortunately they've put a stop to PreS4rders (it'll catch on) and the games are overpriced anyway. Deadwood is the same price on Amazon, might be able to make a decent saving on a Breaking Bad complete collection though
Thanks mate, gonna try and get BB then :)

Edit: £58.40 with the discount...hmm.

Lightning

Banned
Rome was not built on one day. Accidents can happen.
That quote shows Rio is an idiot. Jupp's team last season were so bloody dominate. You never looked in doubt for the CL except for the Arsenal home tie. League so utterly one sided, cup looked so dominate and played some of the best football while being nearly unbeatable.

Comparisons at this point cannot be made. Rio taking shots at City, he should shut the fuck up and focus on his performances. West Brom made him look like a championship level defender.

fuenf

That quote shows Rio is an idiot. Jupp's team last season were so bloody dominate. You never looked in doubt for the CL except for the Arsenal home tie. League so utterly one sided, cup looked so dominate and played some of the best football while being nearly unbeatable.

Comparisons at this point cannot be made. Rio taking shots at City, he should shut the fuck up and focus on his performances. West Brom made him look like a championship level defender.

Jupp didnt master Bate, tho.

pappe

You should slap yourself if you take anything Rio says seriously. He is nothing more than a joke account.

FootballFan

FAO FREEWHEELIN'

I just preordered the Breaking Bad Blu Ray set before :D

Yeah!!! Bitch.

Blablurn

Watching fuenfs video right now. I went soooooo crazy when Müller scored that 1:0 against Chelsea. I was about to cry. Really. That was sooo damn good. Man, and the drama afterwards.

I think what really made us forgot about the Finale Dahoam was the perfect story of 2013. Any victory besides a win against Dortmund would have not made 2013 that tasty. I mean, look at all the teams we beat. Arsenal, Juve and Barca. Every time would rave for years about that 7:0 against Barca. For us it was just another win to the final. And having Dortmund there just made it so much sweeter. But yeah, I was fucking afraid when Dortmund suddenly came attacking. But from minute 30 it was all Bayern. And it was good.

And winning it in the last second is just soooo damn satisfying.

Linius

One extra day to finish Animal Crossing...

I alread hardly play AC these days. Now it's october I'm collecting stuff like the creepy and spooky set and I still try to see Gracie whenever the hell she decides te come back. But other than that not much. Think I'll be doing some TT'ing backwards soon because I missed the King Salmon.

subtles

Looking back at some of the Champions League matches I hope we get more amazing games this season. My heart couldn't handle some of the games last season.

Salazar

Wilshere claiming he was only holding the cigarette as part of a prank ?

Oh Arsenal-GAF

Your talisman is such a little bitch

justjohn

Must be pretty galling for wilshere that he's gone down the pecking order after ozil and Ramsey's form. Does he even deserve the number 10 jersey? Surely ozil should have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom