• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Seems like Becks is one of many multi-millionaires interested in a Miami MLS franchise.......

I just want a pro local team....

bud

i have a facebook account that i never made. i have seven friends that i never added. i just got a mail about a friend request from someone i don't know.

what in the fuck is going on? this is terrifying.

Hixx

Fletch might be back for the Swansea game
p0QHO.gif
p0QHO.gif

Fergie

Banned
I think I'm addicted to Fifa UT guys. Someone help me. I don't even play matches, I just trade cards.

wtf happened to Wilbur??
I just love building random teams and then playing them. Always try to make a best EPL team first though. Might make a U21 EPL team this time.

Koko

Banned
I think I'm addicted to Fifa UT guys. Someone help me. I don't even play matches, I just trade cards.

I'm the opposite I have been just playing game after game. For some reason I really like the gameplay this year although most people hate it.

I was going to start to trade, but have been trying to connect to GTV Online has consumed most of my time these past couple of days.

Wes

venison crêpe
GTAV:O patch coming tomorrow hopefully.

That said, I had no problems connecting or playing with rangersfan, hixx and quiche during the morning and afternoon Europe time.

Quiche attracts serial killers.

LegoArmo

wtf happened to Wilbur??

There's no hope. I traded to ~2m coins on FIFA 13, and barely played any matches, I'd just build a new team, play one Gold Cup with it, and build another.

The only thing stopping me in FIFA 14 is the fact I haven't had any internet for the past month and a half.

rangersmad92

Neo Member
GTAV:O patch coming tomorrow hopefully.

That said, I had no problems connecting or playing with rangersfan, hixx and quiche during the morning and afternoon Europe time.

Quiche attracts serial killers.

Yeah we had some good missions earlier today.

Just tried to log on there though and my character has disappeared, hopefully he will come back after the patch.

bud

you can't win anything when you're always dealing with these bullshit injuries.

all these muscle-related injuries mean that there's something wrong with arsene's training methods.

Yen

Diego Costa is switching from Brazil's NT to Spain's. He's only played in friendlies for Brazil so he wasn't cap-tied. Can't decide if this is a good idea or not for him.
Didn't know that was possible. What does he think he is, Irish or something?!

Meier

Didn't know that was possible. What does he think he is, Irish or something?!

Aron Johansson recently did it to switch from Iceland to the USMNT. As long as you haven't played a senior game in an official tournament and are eligible for the other nation, you can make a one time change.

It would be cool if national teams could trade players like club sides.
England buys all the best players....keep Hodgson. Hodgson starts telling Messi and Ronaldo that it's a relegation scrap and they shouldn't be afraid to hit the ball long
to Andy Carroll, who's obviously playing striker.

arkon

England buys all the best players....keep Hodgson. Hodgson starts telling Messi and Ronaldo that it's a relegation scrap and they shouldn't be afraid to hit the ball long
to Andy Carroll, who's obviously playing striker.

Sounds fantastic. If only...

Chipotle

PS3 GTA Online is working! Is there a football GAF crew? Can I get in on it? PSN and Rockstar social club are both aubergenius

Slizz

Why is everyone a moron and getting themselves banned? Why is this thread on the fucking second page of OT Community?

Water helps a hangover guys

i4VZu1qm85L9M.gif

Half the thread asking for PMs, just get on whatsapp guys. It's not even that funny when it's out of context and I don't feel like sending 600 worth of messages through PM.

As for Arnie, get a better phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom