• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

What the fuck has this mcdonalds employee done to my cup of tea, it tastes fucking horrible.

Did you complain?

Me and dc had McDonalds last night and they forgot his chips ffs. How can you forget chips when the person has ordered a meal?

Something ALWAYS goes wrong at that McDonalds.

Clegg

And what the fuck is going on with Zaha btw. Has he fallen out with Moyes or is he just struggling in training?

We paid £15m for him and he hasn't played a single minute of competitive football for us.

Clegg

If the rumors are true he's done at United. Too bad they're not, so I guess it's really just Moyes' decision.

I think a better question is why United are playing like shit under him.

The rumour that he slept with Moyes' daughter?

That's definitely bullshit. Moyes needs to give him a go especially while we still have Valencia shitting up the right wing.

And what the fuck is going on with Zaha btw. Has he fallen out with Moyes or is he just struggling in training?

We paid £15m for him and he hasn't played a single minute of competitive football for us.

We're keeping him out of the team till next season. Then we can announce him as a new exciting signing.

subtles

Zaha denied it.....

On Twitter......

Now why would he do that?

zaha-moyes.jpg

If the rumors are true he's done at United. Too bad they're not, so I guess it's really just Moyes' decision.

I think a better question is why United are playing like shit under him.

Anderson, Young, Welbeck, and to a extent Valencia has always been shit.

Now with Giggs, Ferdinand old and weak, we have a fucking large hole that Kagawa, Januzaj or Zaha can fix. Our latest signing, Fellaini has been meh.

Phil Jones is far from being the greatest Manchester United player too.

And fuck it, I'm just gonna say it. RVP hasn't been that great this season.

Barzul

Sport witness said we'll go for Shakiri in January. BayernGAF, you guys think a deal can happen here? Just don't see how he gets in your team with the talent at your disposal.

TrueBlue

Watching fuenfs video right now. I went soooooo crazy when Müller scored that 1:0 against Chelsea. I was about to cry. Really. That was sooo damn good. Man, and the drama afterwards.

I think what really made us forgot about the Finale Dahoam was the perfect story of 2013. Any victory besides a win against Dortmund would have not made 2013 that tasty. I mean, look at all the teams we beat. Arsenal, Juve and Barca. Every time would rave for years about that 7:0 against Barca. For us it was just another win to the final. And having Dortmund there just made it so much sweeter. But yeah, I was fucking afraid when Dortmund suddenly came attacking. But from minute 30 it was all Bayern. And it was good.

And winning it in the last second is just soooo damn satisfying.

Man, I still can't recall what happened when Drogba scored that penalty. It's all just a blur of wild emotion. European finals do that to you.

Blablurn

Man, I still can't recall what happened when Drogba scored that penalty. It's all just a blur of wild emotion. European finals do that to you.

Yeah!! I guess it was awesome when u support chelsea. WoodenLung kept posting those pics of celebrating Chelsea players for about a year. Absolutely hated it :D Right now im okay with that. But I would have prefered if Chelsea would have won their first against Man U some years ago :D

While Wilshere smoking might seems bad, what I worry about is whether he was actually smoking a crack cigarette. I do wish he'd think of all the young fans whose lives he's destroying with his irresponsible behaviour.

TrueBlue

Yeah!! I guess it was awesome when u support chelsea. WoodenLung kept posting those pics of celebrating Chelsea players for about a year. Absolutely hated it :D Right now im okay with that. But I would have prefered if Chelsea would have won their first against Man U some years ago :D

It was incredible, one of the best feelings ever. The only way it could've been more perfect would have been beating United with
a last minute Terry header. But hey, we beat the two best teams in the world on the way so I can't complain.

Happy for you guys crossing the line finally this year, even if I felt yoy should've gone down to 10 men.

It was a beautiful night, I was so nervous throughout the game especially during the penalties.

But to see Drogba shoot the winning goal was awesome! It was even better going to class the next day.

But as TrueBlue said it was nice to see Munich win the following season since Chelsea couldn't. It sucks losing a game in penalties :(

Elchele

Sport witness said we'll go for Shakiri in January. BayernGAF, you guys think a deal can happen here? Just don't see how he gets in your team with the talent at your disposal.

Maybe in the summer, but so far he has played quite a bit under Pep. And Dortmund, Galatasaray wanted to sign him in the summer; but the board blocked the transfer and Shaqiri said he didn't want to leave.

He's our only Ribéry backup, also. Doubt we would give him away so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom