• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

I need to know what happened next.

BUncYadCQAAzVXC.jpg

Did he let him in?

image.php

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
someone in the pre-match conference asked Martino "Why Barcelona plays better without Messi?" smfh do coaches really need to put up with retarded questions in press conferences like these? damn. No wonder Mourinho hates the press.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We'll take Jesus, because that's all what we deserve really. I can't believe some fucks on twitter were saying "#ConteOut"

DONT YOU DARE HASHTAG HIM YOU CUNTS

-

Melo being greeted by Juve fans before the game. Very cool <3

BVl36j4CEAAUnbR.png

bobito

Banned
Hard to answer that question. I don't dress like that all the time but it doesn't seem particularly strange to me, maybe because I've been in Asia for years and people here commonly dress in what you might see on a catwalk and no one thinks twice just because there's a high standard all around. When I go back to the States, everyone thinks I'm a tourist because the only Americans who dress this way live in NYC or otherwise are just really rare.

I don't ever leave the house wearing ratty ill-fitting jeans or jogging shoes (unless to jog), if that's what you mean - I only buy clothes that I think look good, and a lot of what I think looks good appeared in a runway show at some point or another.

But I only used to take "WAYWT" (what are you wearing today) pics if everything came together really well on a certain day. That second pic is the most expensive ensemble of clothes I've ever worn, I think it was about $3300 for everything together there.

You must make major bank, tell me how lol

FootballFan

Does your backlog permit time to replay a long game? If so, go for it.

Lets make a list of players who single-handedly make matches worth watching. Like, they could play for Maidenhead United and you'd watch it on TV just to see that one player

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Van Persie, Robben(imo), Reus, Suso, Mata, Totti, Di Santo, Balotelli, Di Natale, Cazorla, Ozil, Isco, Neymar (not at Barca, until he's comfortable doing the tricks,) Bale, Pirlo, Falcao

Where's ribery? You crazy.

I used to watch Valencia in hope isco would get subbed on. Mofo never got a chance for them.

And have you watched neymar? He is doing great.

Hitcher pls.

justjohn

I got very excited about bt sport being free for October thinking I'll get to see the man city Everton game but turns out its free on international break. Really?

fuenf

I wish it would just work smoothly without errors. I'm gonna keep away from it for now, it's too damn frustrating.

I'm currently palying with freewheelin' but I don't have a way to communicate with him and have to listen to some weird guys instead

kharma45

I wish it would just work smoothly without errors. I'm gonna keep away from it for now, it's too damn frustrating.

Its still a piece of shit for me, even after the latest PS3 patch i still can't get online.

edit

and lo and behold me slagging it made it work.

Zabojnik

Still can't believe we couldn't score a second goal in Copenhagen (based Wiland) and that Galatasaray equilized the way they did. Or that Bonucci gifted them a goal.

Is a good start to the season too much to ask? :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Still can't believe we couldn't score a second goal in Copenhagen (based Wiland) and that Galatasaray equilized the way they did. Or that Bonucci gifted them a goal.

It's not the Italian way.

Maybe we should consider fielding a team of South Americans in the group stages.

subtles

I guess some people are bans waiting to happen. Many of the lousy posts I come across in legacy threads are from users who are eventually banned.

Also:

17-06-2012

The day Mumei became an overlord.

Batigol

Banned
West Brom are releasing a DVD of the Utd game :lol

Why do small clubs do that? It's proper embarrassing

mEi1Mpm.jpg

Sorry hixx

Linius

That thing about the DVD reminds me of a certain DVD Feyenoord made btw. They won twice against us in the 05/06 season. They made a DVD about that. They waited six more years after that DVD for a new win. Losers :lol

Haven't lost a single game...complaining about a bad start. Spoiled much? Maybe you need another trip to Serie B for some more humbling.

Fergie

Banned
My God :lol

What's song is this from? :p
Really don't know lol, I just save gifs I like.

OMG, there's a mission where there are 2 teams, ones on bikes have to get to the docks while the other team is given jets to stop the bikers and destroy them. It's amazing. Well until one of the guys just crashed his jet and thus ended the mission.

Clegg

Barnry Ronay getting it right yet again

Certainly the statistics are fairly bald. In their past five Premier League matches United have scored four goals, with only four also in the league this season from open play. Of 16 goals scored in all competitions only one has come from a midfielder or defender, significant given that a spread of attacking riches was often a feature of more dynamic teams past. Of course statistics often tell barely half a story but the lack of fluidity in United's play follows the numerical trail. So far they have been at their best, as in midweek, when defending as a team and no doubt it is from here that Moyes intends to build. It is what any sensible manager would do. But is it enough?

The lesson of the past few years seems to be: yes, as long as you are winning. Play like Fergie's boys, the song goes. But even Fergie's boys did not often play like Fergie's boys in those final few seasons. Last season they were positively handbrake-ish at times, resembling on more than one victorious occasion a team of two excellent strikers, one high-class midfielder, a brilliant manager and some good&#8209;quality filler.

Ferguson of course had earned this, having created successive brilliantly attacking teams before the slow drift of the past few years under owners who have done a brilliant job of keeping the ship ploughing on while skimming all that is decently possible off the top of the purser's float. It is perhaps only now becoming clear what a brilliant job Ferguson did in those last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom