• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

West Brom are releasing a DVD of the Utd game :lol

Why do small clubs do that? It's proper embarrassing

mEi1Mpm.jpg

Sorry hixx

Massive clubs.

I missed you sviat. lol

though I don't agree with you in this case.

It's okay, our love of Loskov will always unite us. But you gotta admit that Juve-bros like to complain. Granted, it's not as bad as all the complaining Bayern fans were doing last season when they were literally winning a game 5-0.

subtles

Not this close to Pokemon. I just can't. Please.

On another note how long did the tutorial section of GTA take those who finished it? Is the multiplayer living up to expectations?

(Technical issues aside)

Lightning

Banned
I'm glad our game against West Brom is on Sunday. Extra days rest for us will do us good after the Napoli game and international break after that so excellent time for our players to get a break.

Has Santi been called by Spain/? I hope not.

Yen

I'm enjoying Liverpool's 3412 formation. Think it'll really get the best out of our forwards, and that includes Aspas and Borini (remember them). Plus, we have some (potentially) great centre backs right now. Since we are playing supposedly weaker opposition tomorrow I would like to see a more adventurous choice at RWB - Sterling. He would be aided by having Yolo Toure behind him, destroying everything in his path.

Barnry Ronay getting it right yet again

Clank is dead.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zlatan on United and Rooney

"When there was talk of Rooney joining us in Paris, it was a prospect that excited me. I think he made it clear in the summer that he wanted a fresh challenge - and things have not been going so well for Manchester United this season.

"If he still wants to move next summer, or in January, I would urge him to come and play with me in Paris. The only direction this club is going is up."

"If he did join he would have to get used to the fact that Zlatan scores even better goals than him," added Ibrahimovic.

"But I don't just want to play with great players, I want to play with technically great players - and that is what he is.

"You can work on the technical side but it is not something you can be taught. You have it or you don't and Rooney does."

Zlatan-Ibrahimovic.jpg

subtles

I liked the article. It's quite telling how six of those seven defeats came against three CBs matched against a single forward. It brings to mind one of the key features of Bielsa's tactics. Two CBs against one forward and three CBs against two. Both situations allow for a spare man at the back but more importantly provides balance in the overall shape of the team (against the opponent).

It's one of the reasons three at the back is considered tactically unfit for the PL.

FootballFan

Shatner, teach us your ways.

It's okay, our love of Loskov will always unite us. But you gotta admit that Juve-bros like to complain. Granted, it's not as bad as all the complaining Bayern fans were doing last season when they were literally winning a game 5-0.

Yeah I've always told them they complain too much :p Don't do it anymore as it annoyed them quite a lot, didn't want them to start complaining about me.

Haha Bayern fans saying:
"fuck...this team is fucked man. Such slow passing and moving. So bad"
*check live score*
Bayern 8 - 0 Random club.

BUT imo juve-bros have a right to complain about this. They play cheaters Real Madrid twice now. 2 draws against the 2 weaker teams in the group is not a good start at all.

If they lose to Madrid one match and get a draw from the other, they are almost certainly out.

Pulga will be happy though, Madrid qualified.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I liked the article. It's quite telling how six of those seven defeats came against three CBs matched against a single forward. It brings to mind one of the key features of Bielsa's tactics. Two CBs against one forward and three CBs against two. Both situations allow for a spare man at the back but more importantly provides balance in the overall shape of the team (against the opponent).

It's one of the reasons three at the back is considered tactically unfit for the PL.

Quoting for the new page because I like you.

If they lose to Madrid one match and get a draw from the other, they are almost certainly out.
Not necessarily. We can end up with 9 points even with losing and drawing to Madrid.

FUCK drawing and losing to them though. We have a long standing habit of playing to the level of the opposition. It's going to be spectacular!

FootballFan

Not necessarily. We can end up with 9 points even with losing and drawing to Madrid.

FUCK drawing and losing to them though. We have a long standing habit of playing to the level of the opposition. It's going to be spectacular!

Hmm that's true, 9 points would probably be enough.

Pls kick their ass.

bud

dc & tc
the sons of mrs. robinson
pulga & ff (they're step brothers, though; it explains their troubled relationship)
morsel & arnie

how many more siblings are there in this thread?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
dc & tc
the sons of mrs. robinson
pulga & ff (they're step brothers, though; it explains their troubled relationship)
morsel & arnie

how many more siblings are there in this thread?

Yenrot is my husband ^_^

Timurid

You should too mang. Level 11 is a good level to be at. SMG > Micro SMG

You like 17 year olds now?

Qatar brought 15ft Statue of Zidane headbutting Materazzi to hype up their World Cup.

God, I hated Materazzi. What a fucking thug he was. Fuck, even typing his name is making me rage.

Slizz

look harder

Yeah, I see now, however I still can't find what level you are from the pic.

I've never had that much money in the game so I imagine quite a bit further along than myself.... Every time I get 10K+ I end up just fucking around and getting into gun battles.

You like 17 year olds now?

Qatar brought 15ft Statue of Zidane headbutting Materazzi to hype up their World Cup.

God, I hated Materazzi. What a fucking thug he was. Fuck, even typing his name is making me rage.

Lol no, I do like her music though. But you've made me want to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom