• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

I love garlic bread with tomato, thought you guys should know. And I'm finally getting Internet tomorrow, it'll be fun to follow the 3 o'clock kick offs with you lovely people again.

Timurid

:lol no he really isn't
It's a possibility because Alex will probably be heading back to Brazil next summer. Sakho will probably replace him. If Liverpool secure a UCL this season then he'll probably stay. :(
Timmy is a bot. We tried communicating with him before.
Why are you mean to me? :(
Still confident you will get Wenger?
I'm happy with Blanc so far, but how can anyone say no to Wenger.

Anyway, Maldini is in pole position to be PSG's sporting director. It looks like PSG's summer raids in Serie A will continue. I hope we gut Milan again and grab El Shaa, De Sciglio, and Mastour.

FootballFan

drRGZAN.jpg

Arnie

It's a possibility because Alex will probably be heading back to Brazil next summer. Sakho will probably replace him. If Liverpool secure a UCL this season then he'll probably stay. :(

The only way in which we'd sell him back to you after only a year is if he's an utter failure in the premier league. If he continues his current form you could have Thiago Silva and Marquinos kill each other in a game of Sepoku, lose Alex to Brazil, and you'd still have no chance of seeing Sakho play for PSG next season.

Lightning

Banned
I'm happy with Blanc so far, but how can anyone say no to Wenger.

Anyway, Maldini is in pole position to be PSG's sporting director. It looks like PSG's summer raids in Serie A will continue. I hope we gut Milan again and grab El Shaa, De Sciglio, and Mastour.
Wenger stays. He will never manage PSG, once he leaves Arsenal eventually he will retire from management.

Timurid

The only way in which we'd sell him back to you after only a year is if he's an utter failure in the premier league. If he continues his current form you could have Thiago Silva and Marquinos kill each other in a game of Sepoku, lose Alex to Brazil, and you'd still have no chance of seeing Sakho play for PSG next season.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Wenger stays. He will never manage PSG, once he leaves Arsenal eventually he will retire from management.
Nah, if Wenger doesn't come to PSG then I hope he manages France.

Clegg

Moyes on the January window.

Moyes said: ‘I’ll look at January but I wouldn’t want people to have big expectations about what you would sign or do in January because I don’t think January has in the main been a really good month to sign really at the top.

‘If you’re in trouble near the bottom of the league you might if you’re desperate for something but I think where we’ll be with Manchester United we’ll be looking for the top.‘I’ve got really, really top end players, great players to work with.

‘But undoubtedly we will in time try to make that better, that’s the part of the job. The job is to progress, to make progress at Man United. We’ll look to add to the squad if the right players become available.’

Salazar

Sorry bro, but the expectations carry over from the previous window, when you and Woodward fucked everything up and then sent fans a letter saying "lol, we signed Zaha and Rooney is still here. WHY U WORRIED/MAD ?"

Just read that United want Man City's tunnel cam video banned because it rightly makes United look like petty, childish cunts.

That club gets smaller every day. :lol

Google it if you want a laugh.

Salazar

:lol

Stuart Pearce embarks on a Bear Grylls survival course on Saturday morning; the start of five gruelling days in the Scottish Highlands. 'It will involve learning lots of different skills,' said Pearce.

Just retire you astonishing bellend.

My brother said he was playing with Moyes Boys earlier and one of you is an excellent driver.

I'm on now, but it doesn't let me join a Moyes Boys session

Was your brother playing under the ID bungie?

We had a horrible race together, at one point he just decided to stop shooting the cops since I kept crashing every meter. Near the end 2 cops blocked our way to the finish line when there was a few seconds left and a few centimeters away.

We didn't finish the race.

He then quit.

Was your brother playing under the ID bungie?

We had a horrible race together, at one point he just decided to stop shooting the cops since I kept crashing every meter. Near the end 2 cops blocked our way to the finish line when there was a few seconds left and a few centimeters away.

We didn't finish the race.

He then quit.

That sounds like something he would do

ID is BUNGIEWAR3

Bronson was pretty great

Probably the only movie of his I got much enjoyment out of, still all over the place though. Guy needs to work with a producer who can reign his shit in and tell him in his artistic pretense comes off as auto-fellatio much of the time to anyone other than media studies students.

Timurid

Le Classico is this Sunday. I can't wait to see PSG stomp on OMerde this weekend. Baup can stfu with his bullshit about team spirit and heart.

Le Classico is this Sunday. I can't wait to see PSG stomp on OMerde this weekend. Baup can stfu with his bullshit about team spirit and heart.

Wtf is Le Classico? That's not even french. You mean Le Classique. You could at least try to pretend you know something about French football, Timerda.

Salazar

Giggs is a right prick.

Tunnel cam of him spitting at a five year old City mascot would not markedly alter my opinion of the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom