• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

ibtMNbB8NffJNv.jpg

Really didn't think United would take that big of a hit with Fergie's departure.

pappe

Carrick and Clev in the middle are so...what's the opposite of dynamic? Flaccid?

United have a flaccid midfield.

---

DC plz. Talk sense
Cleverley really does not offer anything does he. Atleast Maroon 5 can elbow a few players and blind them with his Afro.

Kagawa has been poor at United, Moyes is perfectly right to leave him on the bench. He's lightweight and doesn't work hard off the ball. I genuinely think Moyes would rather have Osman.

He's started one game this season, where United played very well in the first half (but couldn't score) but he got substituted at halftime and then United lost. But the big problem with United is, even with Kagawa on the field, we rely on the wing. And our wingers are shit. And Kagawa gets played on the wing and he isn't a winger.

United need a manager that can change that.

Kagawa has been poor at United, Moyes is perfectly right to leave him on the bench. He's lightweight and doesn't work hard off the ball. I genuinely think Moyes would rather have Osman.

He's a natural number 10, not a winger who tracks back. His short passing is amazing, his crosses not so much. Osman v Kagawa... you don't really think there's a contest there? Might as well play fucking Valencia each game.. oh...

I think Liverpool are fastly becoming our main rivals.

We'll be competing with Everton again unless we

a) adapt to this new formation quickly
b) start showing up in the second half
c) start getting our wingers providing a true threat

Also worth noting that we've had probably the easiest fixtures of anyone in the league

#pessimist

Suarez and Sturridge are beasts though

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal are playing the best football in the league. Their squad is more vulnerable than ours, though.

Arsenal have a much better squad than Liverpool. They're already top of the pile with about 7 injuries to attacking players.

Suen

that doesnt make any sense
Moyes is shit in CL, Moyes is shit in EPL. He had a semi-shitty result in the latest CL round (based on the score, didn't watch the game) and now he's back to his usual shitty performance in EPL that we've been seeing mostly this season. Thus I'm saying that he's just back to show us what he has shown many weeks so far; his not-very-good performance in EPL. I'm not sure how much more clear I can be on that.

You guys are rewriting history here. Vidic was good once he became healthy. Last season United went on a run of clean sheets when he came back. This season he was good, but he had today's mistake.

L1NETT

They're making Adam Johnson look like Socrates.

It's glorious. English football has waited a long time for the fall of the Empire. Mwhahahha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom